smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I really need a guide/walkthough for this game because I already did every single quest (at least those listed on Hints, I don't know if there is more) and haven't see not even half of the pics posted first post. I don't even know what else I can do. I feel like I missing so much content, it's a shame.
It's quite possible you have actually seen all the in game content. Some of the pictures from the first post are from a currently removed modeling job. Some are/were randomly triggered from time to time while riding the train. Some are/were from streaking in the park. Finally, some of them are from before the art update, and so if you want to see those scenes you will need to find the last version before the art was redone.

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018

Unlocked
The Date

Howdy! We’re still set for a release at the end of the months, though it will definitely be on the 30th. I’m not posting any teasers because I’d rather you see them in game and it’s a matter of days now. Same goes for new information - we’re just polishing things and crunching what work we still have to do.
I’ll reconfirm the date at the beginning of the 30th, by standinding near the South window of my apartment, mysteriously staring into the darkness, and turning the lights on and off exactly three times, then I’ll also make a patreon post (just in case.)

That would be all, thank you for your patience and support, the end is near!

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Man this is clear "... by standinding near the South window of my apartment, mysteriously staring into the darkness, and turning the lights on and off exactly three times ", FreshMulan will respect the deadline !

Reactions: jonL

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
Man this is clear "... by standinding near the South window of my apartment, mysteriously staring into the darkness, and turning the lights on and off exactly three times ", FreshMulan will respect the deadline !
yeah, but still...he didnt exactly say that it will be 30th of september...even though that will be the logical date

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes