jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Mulan is idiot. Why the fuck people who are not into pregnancy/lactation will even go to play farm? If im not into something, i just dont play that. That customization already killed the game.

Reactions: FPcrab

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
This team of 2 are stalling imo Why? to milk the cow for as long as they can... they don't even bother bringing in a third person in the team (why share the $?) to help them speed up the dev process. For 2 years I've bean on and off backing them on Patreon but not anymore.
Carefull, last time i told something like that mulan got into rage mod and two pages of tread got wiped by mod.

D

Deleted member 2114730

Yeah but based on What happens after this comes fully out they wont do to much at one time and instead release bits instead of chunks though it looks good so far

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Mulan is idiot. Why the fuck people who are not into pregnancy/lactation will even go to play farm? If im not into something, i just dont play that. That customization already killed the game.
The way kira treated in the update make it mega-hot anyway, and milking is not only thing in the update. Pillories <3, mind control <3, plugs <3, collar <3. He's doing it the right way

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
The way kira treated in the update make it mega-hot anyway, and milking is not only thing in the update. Pillories <3, mind control <3, plugs <3, collar <3. He's doing it the right way
The problem is customization. Now he will have to customize yet another several variables into almost all future events. Just make farm-content stay on farm.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
The problem is customization. Now he will have to customize yet another several variables into almost all future events. Just make farm-content stay on farm.
maybe this one goes that way, we dont know. And variables is moana part, mulan is artist, no?

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
If I remember he was going to release a short update thn work on farm 2months ago and after 2 months he's still giving the short update and gonna work on farm ...nice to have such loyal patreons man :HideThePain:

Reactions: kg_techno

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
maybe this one goes that way, we dont know. And variables is moana part, mulan is artist, no?
He told many times that he want to make all traits visible and impacting dialogs. That mean every new variable will force him to draw twice art. Fun part is that most people go in their playthrough either super-vanilla or max-hardcore, so you dont need all that middle ground he creates.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
lol, what a scam :LOL: After all these months and teasers Mulan is like "here are some cool pictures of Farm content... and none of it will be in the upcoming update - stay tuned and wait another half a year". Like wtf were they doing for the past 5 months?

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
lol, what a scam :LOL: After all these months and teasers Mulan is like "here are some cool pictures of Farm content... and none of it will be in the upcoming update - stay tuned and wait another half a year". Like wtf were they doing for the past 5 months?
Playing farm. Milking patr... i mean cows.

Reactions: kg_techno
Jun 25, 2018
They should have switched to unity or something if they were going to implement so much dynamic content. Of couurse you're gonna be hitting your head against the wall trying to implement all this shit properly in RPG maker. Of course it would take a lot of time to redo it but they are already spending months not accomplishing anything anyway. They should have started with it over a year ago. At this point there is no reason to support the dev with all these delays and it is certain that it will keep happening in the future because they will be running in the exact same issues every time

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
I don't think the game will go like this for long .. he's gonna keep delaying updates and patreons might get bored just giving without getting anything in return

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CorwinFr
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes