fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
The Farm gig seems better suited for a separate game. I do not see the relevance to the current story, that I HAD found so intriguing. Disappointment on repeatedly postponing update, only to find the update lacks cohesion with the previous storyline??? How one of my favorites has fallen.... I'll check back in a year or two to see if this is still going, and if the creator has come to his senses.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kg_techno

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
The Farm gig seems better suited for a separate game. I do not see the relevance to the current story, that I HAD found so intriguing. Disappointment on repeatedly postponing update, only to find the update lacks cohesion with the previous storyline??? How one of my favorites has fallen.... I'll check back in a year or two to see if this is still going, and if the creator has come to his senses.
He's just milking the patreons without giving anything in return I've never someone who is earing that much without doing anything..as ya mentioned why the farm ? Cause that's the only way he can keep pushing release dates and not giving a single thing in return it's been 6 months without an update what he has done? Farm but that's not even completed yet if u are a patreon and reading this please keep your money to urself his art and design deserves it but he doesn't if u know what I mean

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Delaying for 6months we were supposed to get farm update but we were told nah u can't have it u can have a short update tomorrow but nah u can't have it either it's coming on Monday maybe u can't have it either what a joke he is :illuminati:

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018

Unlocked

0.4.9 will come out on Monday, since Moana had to leave the town for personal reasons. It wasn’t “sudden”, I knew she’ll leave for the weekend, I just didn’t manage to finish my part before her departure and fell asleep.
Pregnancy is a final “body mod” the game will have, meaning that moving forward we won’t need to break our heads and waste time inventing a bicycle.
The new “Cult” event ended up having 59 “event” pictures and 25 “words” pictures (words, like in the Chief Officer’s scenes). And it’s pretty much what we were waiting for, the event that has every physical change, since we didn’t know how “preg/lact” will work in practice and couldn’t start changing older content.
Now, all of our older events will be gradually re-coded to be like this one, and we will continue to add more repeatable content for you to enjoy.
That said, the plan moving forward is super simple, but it will fix the “time” issue. Updates like 0.4.9 are tough, and I physically can’t predict how much time they require. But updates that focus solely on events are predictable - So, we will mix them up.
After the release of 0.4.9 we will only do “events” up until the new year, we’ll add our Movies content back, create random sexual encounters and focus on adding even more events to the farm, so it will be like it used to be - regular content updates with predictable release dates.
Then once we’ll need something like 0.4.9 again, I will let you know that we’ll have to work for multiple months in a row. It’s a simple plan, but it will work and hopefully “reabilitate” us in your eyes.
All I ask is for you to have a little bit of faith in me, because I think I finally figured this puzzle out and I’m going to prove it with my actions, starting this month.

In conclusion, we were already at rock bottom, but somehow we went even further into a development hell, I’m super tired, but the thought that this will be over on Monday comforts my pigeon brain.
this situation is a mess of my own creation, I neglected my responsibilities as a manager of this project, all of my ideas sounded pretty good in my head and on paper, but they’ve proven to be difficult for us to actually implement, I definitely did not think it all through.
Thank you all for your patience and support, I assure you we will power through this and things will become normal again in just two days.

Reactions: ustar

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020

Unlocked

0.4.9 will come out on Monday, since Moana had to leave the town for personal reasons. It wasn’t “sudden”, I knew she’ll leave for the weekend, I just didn’t manage to finish my part before her departure and fell asleep.
Pregnancy is a final “body mod” the game will have, meaning that moving forward we won’t need to break our heads and waste time inventing a bicycle.
The new “Cult” event ended up having 59 “event” pictures and 25 “words” pictures (words, like in the Chief Officer’s scenes). And it’s pretty much what we were waiting for, the event that has every physical change, since we didn’t know how “preg/lact” will work in practice and couldn’t start changing older content.
Now, all of our older events will be gradually re-coded to be like this one, and we will continue to add more repeatable content for you to enjoy.
That said, the plan moving forward is super simple, but it will fix the “time” issue. Updates like 0.4.9 are tough, and I physically can’t predict how much time they require. But updates that focus solely on events are predictable - So, we will mix them up.
After the release of 0.4.9 we will only do “events” up until the new year, we’ll add our Movies content back, create random sexual encounters and focus on adding even more events to the farm, so it will be like it used to be - regular content updates with predictable release dates.
Then once we’ll need something like 0.4.9 again, I will let you know that we’ll have to work for multiple months in a row. It’s a simple plan, but it will work and hopefully “reabilitate” us in your eyes.
All I ask is for you to have a little bit of faith in me, because I think I finally figured this puzzle out and I’m going to prove it with my actions, starting this month.

In conclusion, we were already at rock bottom, but somehow we went even further into a development hell, I’m super tired, but the thought that this will be over on Monday comforts my pigeon brain.
this situation is a mess of my own creation, I neglected my responsibilities as a manager of this project, all of my ideas sounded pretty good in my head and on paper, but they’ve proven to be difficult for us to actually implement, I definitely did not think it all through.
Thank you all for your patience and support, I assure you we will power through this and things will become normal again in just two days.
He's just talk these days:cry:

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
I'm completely confused now. Is the upcoming update going to include the farm or not? Didn't his previous post say they're gonna wait off on the farm because they couldn't get around the shear volume of different variables fast enough after all? But now he's saying farm is going to be playable on Monday?

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
I'm completely confused now. Is the upcoming update going to include the farm or not? Didn't his previous post say they're gonna wait off on the farm because they couldn't get around the shear volume of different variables fast enough after all? But now he's saying farm is going to be playable on Monday?
He's saying he will release an update in like 10 years that might include farm f**king hate this guys ignorance man he doesn't give a shit about ppl who are supporting him.It's like I'll upload some pictures for you so u can pay me and I'll give out some random ass reason and delay the update they are dumb enough to wait this long why don't wait more what an prick man so pissed

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
He's saying he will release an update in like 10 years...
That doesn't answer my question. He's saying he will release the update on monday, but I'm unclear as what that update will entail. His last post said farm will be playable, but his post before that said it will not be implemented yet. Which is it?

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Mulan did what he do best - hype his patrons before payment date, when payments havent dropped significantly he relaxed and went to rest, not finishing his project again.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes