jonL

Jul 24, 2017
That doesn't answer my question. He's saying he will release the update on monday, but I'm unclear as what that update will entail. His last post said farm will be playable, but his post before that said it will not be implemented yet. Which is it?
His farm suppose to have three parts. After six months only one third might be implemented.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
That doesn't answer my question. He's saying he will release the update on monday, but I'm unclear as what that update will entail. His last post said farm will be playable, but his post before that said it will not be implemented yet. Which is it?
It will have some little changes if I can think probably don't know as it's Mulan

D

Deleted member 2114730

supposedly after this fire show will get a lot more fixes and events thats were removed for remodeling so it should by New Years be better Then before with new content and all sorts of stuff hope Not to be disappointed

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
lol, 2 days i wait and still no update, what a shame, [(can i have it too 2400 euros in a mon. for nothing) i mean i see this now from 4.3 on and OMG] i start the same in the next time only for get money from stupid ppls. without doing anything haha

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I'll be giving them one last chance for this personally.
What I hate the most is not the delays. Shit happens and I get it. But at least communicate that to your backers.
Don't wait 3-4 days after it's supposed release to only then give word that there was a delay.

D

Deleted member 2114730

hey can anyone tell me how you get other hair styles besides Pink aswell is there anymore content involving kiras girlfriend?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes