D

Deleted member 2114730

[i
Dude try something else I don't wanna break Ur hope but it's not coming for sure he's like this always
know I’m just checking up on this page cause I’m bored and to be honest I’m hoping it gets dobe eventually

lolylol33

Jul 7, 2018
Dude try something else I don't wanna break Ur hope but it's not coming for sure he's like this always
yo man i really feel sry for u specially since 4 or 5 pages ago i can see how exited u were then ur hopes got crashed take my advice and play something that will take ur mind to another place its better for u :3

gygy

Jan 25, 2018
Ok so...
somebody just sayed that: " To day is the day " (MONDAY)
DUDES IT"S FKIN MONDAY so... bassically it's a hard day of the year (almost a year of mondays :eek::ROFLMAO::rolleyes::devilish: ) lets just calm your tits down and fap to another game/movie... ok?
whats another 6 (SIX) months gonna be?
I mean do you have any expectations of Half Life 3? duh...

Reactions: ustar
D

Deleted member 2114730

yeah it actually came out so where is the cure for cancer lol

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
It did came out but after reading the changelog im not even gonna bother downloading it. Seems like very little actual content was added.

Reactions: ray3dave
D

Deleted member 2114730

It did came out but after reading the changelog im not even gonna bother downloading it. Seems like very little actual content was added.
did you not read thw last log its being split and when both come out they say the will start to re add old stuff with better adaptations and small events

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018

Unlocked
0.4.8 Part1

Howdy! Moana returned this morning and we just finished the version, it still requires work and we would still prefer to not release it, but we kind of have to.

Next update will have the second half, and we will release it as soon as possible - current plan is to release it with the bugfix for this one.

I’m going to spice things up a little from now on, and release updates more regularly - but with less content.
In other words I’m going to make up for the confusion I’ve created and my lack of self-management, starting from today.
I’ll log in tomorrow and explain stuff then, right now I’m dying of sleep deprivation, again, because of poor self-management.

And here’s a changelog:

-New village/town - Vivarium.
-New quest.
-New outfit and its revealing version.
-Four new characters (Including a historically accurate character art for “Napoleon”.)
-Two new fetishes that will affect the game overall - Pregnancy and lactation.
-“Personality test” to turn them on/off.
So far they partially change the narrative of the quest, appearance of one of the characters and add one extra event specific for “lactation” (uses the same art, so it’s fair for all routes and preferences).
-Kira’s character artwork was partially re-coded to support new changes.
-Word-building mini-events
-Character art of “imperator” was added to the groping system and immediately used for “sexposition” (mini groping event).
-One new event at the church for everyone (text adjusts to turned “on” fetishes) and one lactation related event that uses the same artwork (co-written by Lostraven).
-The overall script for all routes is 182 pages long.
-Prison outfit can now be found in the dumpster near prison.

Short guide: The location is giant, but it’s like that for a reason - “Oasis” content ends when you agree or refuse to become a pet. Church content ends after the first event (or after the second one, if lactation is on). The farm is empty, apart from an intro.

Quest requirements: You need to be able to leave the city, it will take you around 30 minutes of main quest.

We mainly worked on the farm and a seven days long “bet” that takes place in there, but it's not ready yet - so we will add it with a bugfix.

Thank you all for patience and support! I hope you will enjoy this one, meanwhile - I’m going back to my coffin to rest for a bit and I’ll return tomorrow. I’ll post my “public” post tomorrow by the way, once I’ll wake up.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes