ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Yeah, unplayable. Buggy mess. After first walk in the park you can't leave other than letting yourself get caught. After that you can't dress, meaning you can't proceed either. We need the fix. You don't get far into the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: AR21

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
I am very disappointed with this update. If you don't want to turn Kira into a fuckmeat then there is absolutely nothing to do in this update. A few foolish dialogues and that's it.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
... why would you not want to turn her into a fuckmeat? I mean, that's the whole point of the game, or did I get something wrong? No offense :)
it all started when Mulan said she wanted to make a "game of a dream" - where the heroine would be different depending on the decisions made. The character, appearance, dialogues and further plot will change, it will be non-linear depending on the parameters. I spent a lot of energy to guide Kira through the game with a high IQ. And in the end, everything slipped to the usual squandering of the heroine, "like everyone else."

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
What's the easiest way to get out of Mosfilm? My last save was 4.4, and every save before that is either broken or disorientating. But when I ride the bus back, I'm stuck between the curb and the crossing gate. Isn't there a cheat or debug mode that can do something as simple as teleport me back home?

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
What's the easiest way to get out of Mosfilm? My last save was 4.4, and every save before that is either broken or disorientating. But when I ride the bus back, I'm stuck between the curb and the crossing gate. Isn't there a cheat or debug mode that can do something as simple as teleport me back home?
no mosfilm anymore at this game.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
it all started when Mulan said she wanted to make a "game of a dream" - where the heroine would be different depending on the decisions made. The character, appearance, dialogues and further plot will change, it will be non-linear depending on the parameters. I spent a lot of energy to guide Kira through the game with a high IQ. And in the end, everything slipped to the usual squandering of the heroine, "like everyone else."
Well, he never promised uncorrupted route. Maybe he will write dialogs for smart-slut kira, though i doubt it.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
There is some kind of wallhack for rpgm, probably will help
No it won't, it's so hopelessly complex that waiting for an update to re-add Mosfilm is preferable.

Btw, was is this for?
1602011374732.png
When I change the value, it updates a var called 'Tester Input' in the save.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes