Pipiowl

Aug 4, 2020
I just played this game and I'm a little confused in following this game, is it like multiple endings or what? maybe someone can create a walktrough for this game?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.4.8a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.10.2020

Last edited:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I just played this game and I'm a little confused in following this game, is it like multiple endings or what? maybe someone can create a walktrough for this game?
There are three paths for the main character: brainwashed bimbo, brainwashed slut and sane slutty woman. When you understand that and decide what path you want follow, I think a walkthrough isn't really necessary: the choices you have to do to follow that path are pretty obvious and the quest log is pretty well done.

Last edited:

makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
anyone what max size for hips and breast? because last time i play this game i just increase that size in subway station

aliciafed

Sep 19, 2017
Can anyone share a save from some middle game? I'd like to try a new content and I actually started new game, but I forgot about crashes and lost all of my progress :(

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Story seems interesting, but for an RPGM-game there is wayy to much text. RPGM text is so frustrating, so slow and when i hammer ENTER to speed up it somehow is still to slow AND i accidentally keep skipping paragraphes... So frustrating, i just started skipping most of it. Anychance the dev is thinking about a RenPy release or something? :3

Reactions: snowmurk

snowmurk

Jan 23, 2019
There are three paths for the main character: brainwashed bimbo, brainwashed slut and sane slutty woman. When you understand that and decide what path you want follow, I think a walkthrough isn't really necessary: the choices you have to do to follow that path are pretty obvious and the quest log is pretty well done.
Are any of the three paths much more or much less developed then the others? That usually seems to be the case with ambitious in development games like these and it always sucks when you pick the one that just ends early.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
It was nice at beginning but now it's contains way too much text and extremely boring dig through all that 'funny' dialogues. Dismissed.

Reactions: ray3dave

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Are any of the three paths much more or much less developed then the others? That usually seems to be the case with ambitious in development games like these and it always sucks when you pick the one that just ends early.
In this moment the main paths are the brainwashed ones, but it seems all of the three are doable (even if the not brainwashed one has less sexual content); I'm playing the not brainwashed and I'm enjoy it.

Reactions: snowmurk

kostej

Aug 14, 2020
Ah yeah, had the same but theres a fix
go to your game files, specirfically to www -> img -> q Theres a file there called !$citycenter_2.rpgmv , rename it to !citycenter3.rpgmvand put it into www-> img. then it should work

Uhh can you explain it a bit farther cuase it still fails for me.

Aug 9, 2019
There's some content in the game, but the sex scenes are few and very thinly spread. The game also crashes from time to time for no apparent reason.
I'll check back on it in the future, but as for now, it's not really worth the time.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
So, I've played through some of this game, turning Kira into a hypno slut and a hypno bimbo to see the difference. Both times at the New You clinic, she was assigned the role of public slut. I've seen elsewhere in this thread that people have a whore version of Kira, and I have to ask, what are the choices that lead you down that path?

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
All the screenshots in the OP are in the game? I keep getting quests and getting to the end of "not in current version" or whatever and I hardly accomplished much in terms of sex or even nudity except the shower, and some random grabbing and gym stuff.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes