tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
On version 0.4.8 im getting error after buying liquor and doing party in the apartment
1602015186398.png

PS. Can you also become lewd and exhibitionist if i dont do hypnosis or is it mandatory?

D

Deleted member 2114730

Im sorry, but where is new content? 3 farm gropes, thats all? And my cow clothes disappeared...
If you haven’t read the last post this update is split in half as well as once It’s out Mulan is supposed to fill the word with small stuff all till New Years so group scenes and training scenes etc

D

Deleted member 2114730

Everyone there is asupposed to be a less bugged up update next week till then that hit fix should fix some things

black0jack

May 17, 2019
If you haven’t read the last post this update is split in half as well as once It’s out Mulan is supposed to fill the word with small stuff all till New Years so group scenes and training scenes etc
Yep, I'm read it. But can't believe, we have only 3 grope scene :4Head:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Given you're all playing a broken version, here's the hotfix

0.4.8a (Part1)

-Fixed multiple “blackscreen” bugs

-Added Prison outfit (apparently Moana forgot)

Link:
Mega
Thanks a lot. Annoyingly enough - the fix did not kill the bug I mentioned above. Wasted another so and so time without getting past that point, starting again before going to the park and NOT going there, hope this won't break the game.

EDIT: Game is still broken. You can't get to the third hypno session if you start from zero. So pretty early you can't progress, which is pretty annoying. The update turned out to be a waste of time, sadly.

EDIT II: Worked my way past the bug by going to the waitress job (in the nude) straight after the park and Prison event. This way I got back on the track.

Last edited:

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Anyone who got some time to compress the fixed version of this game? Don't wanna waste more mega storage :HideThePain:

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
Very hot game. However, at the current point in time, I deem this game to have a sharp learning curve. As it is not very receptive for new players to complete missions as the world is quite open and the gameplay is not nearly linear enough(which is normally a good thinger if you know where the fuck you are going). I will undoubtedly be coming back in the future, but for now, I will register this as a 4 strong. CYA in a couple months

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Seriously ........... need add in game guide and location mark on the building and map , Where the fuck am i !!!

andrew567567

Nov 24, 2018
Can anyone teach me how to use the oldsave? I downloaded a save and put it into the save file in www but nothing happened

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes