D

Deleted member 2114730

I don't think the game will go like this for long .. he's gonna keep delaying updates and patreons might get bored just giving without getting anything in return
Well that would suck based in how much is finished it be a shame if it never got finished even if it took so long to get this much done

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Someone can say, why is this farm needed at all? Who wanted it? As for me, the main quest is so much more important, what behind that door at the factory that we already hacked into, what is next after the death of scientists and a brainwashing officer, where we can fly on an airplane to which we got access a few updates ago, what other missions are there in cyber space in a capsule, what is the fate of the militia and what about their leader? Why so long makeing a farm with content that, in general, dont understand who needs it, personally I will skip it, I hate to watch an hypertrophied ugly body.

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Sincerely we can be upset about the Patreon money we sent today and the update we didn't have BUT being negative about a content we dont have it's hard. Maybe farm will be cool, I remember a cop officer at the farm helping an horse in another game... Hummmmm....

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Sincerely we can be upset about the Patreon money we sent today and the update we didn't have BUT being negative about a content we dont have it's hard. Maybe farm will be cool, I remember a cop officer at the farm helping an horse in another game... Hummmmm....
If u are a patreon man please man keep your money to urself or give it to someone who gives something in return I'm genuinely annoyed how he can lie about updates

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
If u are a patreon man please man keep your money to urself or give it to someone who gives something in return I'm genuinely annoyed how he can lie about updates
I'm so sad to say you are right. I will wait few hours before a decision about that. :cry:

Reactions: kg_techno

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
want to hear a joke? "
"Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
-
The update will be released late at night or tomorrow, but it will be released." -Fresh Mulan

Reactions: lamer4312

nocere

Dec 23, 2018
hey guys havent been to this game in a while, whats with the stagnant progress and will he go back to the old artstyle?

D

Deleted member 2114730

Covid might end before his update:FacePalm:
Hey who said that would end anytime soon for all we know that’s what we know he could literally be making a cure for cancer at this point

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes