Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Personally it's not what he make the problem it's his communication !

If i say something like : "I come tomorow at your home" and i dont show up without a explanation and 3 or 4 times in a row u will be upset right ?

Same thing here but i like this game for sure ... just Fresh Mulan need to stop promise like that

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
I think mulan should find a partner so that he can focus on the artwork not the code or script, then he will catch the deadline

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
so is there anything new in this update apart from bugfixes? I played again from the beggining for a little while to see if there is any new art but couldnt find any.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
He might be a fool but he's our fool.
Fool … a person lacking in judgment or prudence.
Prudence … the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason.
A person that creates a game such as this, with the use of creativity, technical and theoretical knowledge, humor, sarcasm and irony does not appear to be lacking any vital components.
According to scientific research, ironic sensibility appears to be hardwired into the neurons, although using and understanding irony also require social intelligence.

There is another word for a person that have social intelligence, uses logic, understanding, reasoning, planning, critical thinking and problem solving in their life ( or their online posting if you like ). A person with self awareness and emotional knowlegde that apparently still makes the same mistakes over and over again without correcting them, and that word is not fool.

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
I'm supporting FreshMulan and I agree he should just stop setting all these silly deadlines. His progress is fine, he did a big overhaul and although the content still needs to catch up, it's quite clear where they're going with the project.

But yeah, I now just barely read the status updates since I get really tired of these long explanations of delays. Frankly I don't give a shit. The game is improving, I wish they would just focus on the actual changes rather than all this waffling.

Reactions: Ashkun and rap_ray

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.4.7b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
hi, new here, what did change in this version? it looks like the same to me and it looks like I have nothing to do in the game anymore.
- there is no movie studios
- I saved the gym
- I sent Olga back to her grandparents
- I had the market thing with Legion
what am I missing?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Unfortunately, it's impossible to know if this is going to take an extra week or whatever since Mulan is in radio silence.
I think mulan should find a partner so that he can focus on the artwork not the code or script, then he will catch the deadline
He already has a partner that handles the coding side, Fresh Moana.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
hi, new here, what did change in this version? it looks like the same to me and it looks like I have nothing to do in the game anymore.
- there is no movie studios
- I saved the gym
- I sent Olga back to her grandparents
- I had the market thing with Legion
what am I missing?
This update was mostly a bugfix and handling of behind the scenes stuff in preparation for The Farm. Mulan did mention on Patreon that there were minor alterations to the art (he was unhappy with how Kira's nose looked when she faces the player, so he changed that), but aside from that... mechanics were put in place for nighttime play and a scene was added to the church.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes