Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
I really like this game, but so far in my game, even when she is already a big slut, even at the gym people will only grope her. Nevertheless, wish there would be more repeatable sex events in both around the city with strangers and in places like the gym. After multiple groping events I wish it would result in sex event maybe even turn into a big gangbang.

Also hope that you will continue implementing more events like the ones in gym around the city and even at the subway. One can never have enough groping and random sex events...

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I really like this game, but so far in my game, even when she is already a big slut, even at the gym people will only grope her. Nevertheless, wish there would be more repeatable sex events in both around the city with strangers and in places like the gym. After multiple groping events I wish it would result in sex event maybe even turn into a big gangbang.

Also hope that you will continue implementing more events like the ones in gym around the city and even at the subway. One can never have enough groping and random sex events...
Yep, that is exactly what we intend to do, but things unfortunately take time.

Reactions: Htyur

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Loving th look and feel of the game so far , but only got to the dorm and already hit a problem .

I'm offered 5 ruples to by Alcohol , but no money shows up , so can't buy any , and can't get a job at the diner coz its shut .

Please help a newbie

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
Loving th look and feel of the game so far , but only got to the dorm and already hit a problem .

I'm offered 5 ruples to by Alcohol , but no money shows up , so can't buy any , and can't get a job at the diner coz its shut .

Please help a newbie
you need to sleep first, and then go to the diner

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
what exactly is the max Breast Size right now? is it still the same?
Current maximum breast size is 4, though it’s a bit bugged - if you’ll do a “Dream” event before “Experimental serum” you won’t be able to get the fourth one (we will fix it in our upcoming bugfix).

We will add a fifth one with a farm content.

Every second breast size will be shown in events, with a total of 10 breast sizes (9+1 Fake) in an entire game. Meaning that 1,3,5,7,9 and Fake (Silicone) will be shown in events.

sam159

Dec 3, 2017
just find and activate (activated banners change color to red) 10 banners in city
Not what i mean, the dream event from the new you level3 at the hospital, i can only find 2 of the 5 things to break free. as such im not able to unlock all customization

devidevil888

Mar 6, 2020
Our original plan was for Kira to either participate in a bunch of hypnotic sessions and lessons to get to the vault, or for her to use “jammer” and pretend that hypnosis works (just like you’re suggesting). “Dream” Bimbofication event was meant to be the last one, on the last floor.

For our original plan to work we needed more events, and people really wanted to play as Bimbo Kira, so we added this new second route with bar seduction, due to it being easier to make.

Once we will have more different hypnotic events - we will revisit this quest, and we may just do what we planned to do in the first place.
I love your original plan and hope you find time for it!

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
Current maximum breast size is 4, though it’s a bit bugged - if you’ll do a “Dream” event before “Experimental serum” you won’t be able to get the fourth one (we will fix it in our upcoming bugfix).

We will add a fifth one with a farm content.

Every second breast size will be shown in events, with a total of 10 breast sizes (9+1 Fake) in an entire game. Meaning that 1,3,5,7,9 and Fake (Silicone) will be shown in events.
Will you possibly add bigger hip sizes in the future?

azeru

Feb 5, 2019
hey guys i still can't press continue after saving the game. what should i do? i don't want to play the game again from the start :/
Just continue playing ... ?
If you don't say exactly what happening and sent a print to show what is your problem, we can't help you

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Will you possibly add bigger hip sizes in the future?
There’s already three hip sizes/two hip expansions in the game (gym location). We have no further plans for hip expansions, due to our numbers of changes being decided a year ago on patreon. People voted for three hip sizes and that’s what we did.

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
sorry, its actually after you visit the Hospital and then to the diner
Thanks for this , but........ advanced to next day , returned to subway , but can't seem to use it to get to the hospital .

honestly I'm normally better at theses than this looks :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Thanks for this , but........ advanced to next day , returned to subway , but can't seem to use it to get to the hospital .

honestly I'm normally better at theses than this looks :)
This is strange - yyou should be able to take the subway to the Hospital area without any problems. Mayb you should download the game again and start from the beginning, yours seems to be broken.

Trident

Dec 23, 2017
I found some strange bug. When i played ver 4.7 i restarted my whole game from the start and took a different approach. I tried to complete all of the hypnosis and suggestion available to Kira then i start the main quest. But the thing is, when Kira was ordered to come to Red Square to meet with the leader of the government, there is a guard that blocked the door and won't go away no matter what i do. Please give me some solutions, i hate to restart the whole game again at this point.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I adore this game, but I'm so mad I didn't pass a "lust check" and missed out on a scene. This type of mechanics is very bothersome in RPGM since rolling back to a previous save (without auto-save) may imply losing like 3 or 4 hours of game; or having to restart the whole game over.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
the game, for some reason, always crashes (and sometime, even my computer) everytime i play it for like 15-20 minutes, that is unless i saved the game, and then restart the game.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I found some strange bug. When i played ver 4.7 i restarted my whole game from the start and took a different approach. I tried to complete all of the hypnosis and suggestion available to Kira then i start the main quest. But the thing is, when Kira was ordered to come to Red Square to meet with the leader of the government, there is a guard that blocked the door and won't go away no matter what i do. Please give me some solutions, i hate to restart the whole game again at this point.
You could load the save into Savedit online and then check to see if there is an applicable switch you could change. Save a copy of that save, though, because switches are easy to mess up and it can break a save.

To get the switches identified, drag and drop the www/data/System.json file onto the saveedit page with the save loaded.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes