reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
I'm sorry, but: is there any new h-scenes in last update? I found only new location with extremely large dialogue, broken doors and nothing more. Did I miss something?

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
I'm sorry, but: is there any new h-scenes in last update? I found only new location with extremely large dialogue, broken doors and nothing more. Did I miss something?
To the south-west there is some kind of barbaric camp with a grouping scene, and to the north is a temple with two hypno scenes.

Reactions: reaper-kun

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
*sigh*

There's people on this thread that like this? Because all the "criticism" I see is hardly constructive rational criticism from fans, and is more like entitled brats who are obsessively hateposting. JonL especially needs to log off and take a long break. Really doesn't seem healthy. Or he could just react with a facepalm like he always does. S'all good.
We critique mulan because there is almost nothing to critique in last "updates". What can I say about "farm"? It doesnt look like he spend two months working on each of his THREE new scenes. Especially since groping scene was half copied from previous update. Thats all i can say about update. But there is much more can be said about mulan himself.

If you are here long enough and you have brain bigger than a pigeon, you might remember that mulan promised to release "farm" update together with second part rebuild. A year ago. You can even go to his patreon and search when he started voting for farm (around December 2018) . He several times stated that while rebuilding took time for his coder, he was not sitting idly and was drawing content for farm and gym update, that was 1,5 years ago btw. Im not even mentioning that his promises about development time reduction since "rebuild code is twice easer to implement new content" Dont forget that he usually makes promises of new update right before patreon payment day, than disappears for thee weeks. Dont forget that we still have unimplemented "new you" and "mosfilm" scenes.

Should i mention that mulan went from "sorry guys late for two weeks here is update 2+ scenes" to "sorry guys no update this summer, btw you ungrateful bastards stop counting my money you beggar slavs"

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
To the south-west there is some kind of barbaric camp with a grouping scene, and to the north is a temple with two hypno scenes.
I didn't play this update since it looks like there is too little new content to bother, but I still gotta ask. Mulan advertised two new fetishes for quite a lot, those being pregnancy and lactation, are those not implemented yet too, since Kira can't get pregnant and, obviously, lactate, without having sex first?

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
I didn't play this update since it looks like there is too little new content to bother, but I still gotta ask. Mulan advertised two new fetishes for quite a lot, those being pregnancy and lactation, are those not implemented yet too, since Kira can't get pregnant and, obviously, lactate, without having sex first?
They are heavily mentioned in second hypnosis scene, but not implemented.

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
So can you ever enter the pool at the gym? enter the strip club? do more than just squat at the gym? if so how?

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
How to use "Pet snake grooming card" i just got it from gym
Like most things in this game, its all incomplete, not implemented in the game as of yet. Just remember not to hold your breathe for side content/paths to be done any time soon. This will more then likely be dragged in to the new year. Mulan has unfortunately gathered a lot of gullible people on his Patreon to continue to string along.

kyle5601

Aug 26, 2018
So this update isn't supposed to break the saves from version 4.7b? Because none of my saves from that version of the game seem to show up in the load menu for me.

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
So this update isn't supposed to break the saves from version 4.7b? Because none of my saves from that version of the game seem to show up in the load menu for me.
This is something I believe I can help with. I had this happen to me when I was doing a separate playthrough with a non-hypnotized Kira. You have to include both the 'global.rpgsave' and 'config.rpgsave' files from the save folder; just transferring a save file alone does not seem to take. Really, it's just easier to simply copy your old save folder into the 'www' folder in the new version if you want to transfer your saves.

That being said, just be aware that this can lead to errors loading up saves from an earlier version.

D

Deleted member 2114730

any one know where the all secret stats are such as when kira messes with the air vent or the duck in the gym as well as that guy looking for his drink in the gym?

D

Deleted member 2114730

also what are the stats correlated to what you pick in the intro?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I appreciate your concerns in regards to my financial wellbeing, but I assure you - you’re using this card too soon.
Google how much graphic designers make, cry, change a career and then try to touch me <3

That said:
It's amazing how game with such good art can have such an utterly terrible storyline and dialogue. It's such nonsense, I can't even figure out if it's trying to be funny because it sure as hell isn't. And it's a shame because the setting is actually interesting, but every single line of dialogue I read the more I dislike the game. And there is SO MUCH of it. And it's all so, so bad.
You could easily cut 90% of the dialogue in this game (and 100% of the time wasted traveling) and the game would be just as good, except it wouldn't take 10 hours to see the 30 minutes of content it has to offer.
Some people are blessed with humor, some are blessed with taste. You are neither. Toodles!

D

Deleted member 2114730

I appreciate your concerns in regards to my financial wellbeing, but I assure you - you’re using this card too soon.
Google how much graphic designers make, cry, change a career and then try to touch me <3

That said:

Some people are blessed with humor, some are blessed with taste. You are neither. Toodles!
And the deity has graced us with there presence may we asked how part two has come along? as well as if your day is going well

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
And the deity has graced us with there presence may we asked how part two has come along? as well as if your day is going well
Yes - and that’s all you’ll get.
And again, I think there's a huge misunderstanding right now.

While I certainly want to finish Defenestration - I can draw. And that’s pretty much it. Just try to understand that “Defenestration” is not profitable. I can and I will easily find another job.

D

Deleted member 2114730

Yes - and that’s all you’ll get.
And again, I think there's a huge misunderstanding right now.

While I certainly want to finish Defenestration - I can draw. And that’s pretty much it. Just try to understand that “Defenestration” is not profitable. I can and I will easily find another job.
sorry if that sounded rude but i really like your game and humor so keep it up

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes