D

Deleted member 2114730

No need to apologize. My message was meant for the rest of the lot, I kind of used you as a proxy, sorry:)
that is fine though i do have a question if you will make a guide so people can find secrets that includes interaction with items like the duck i the pool at the gym gives charisma it would certantly help out

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
that is fine though i do have a question if you will make a guide so people can find secrets that includes interaction with items like the duck i the pool at the gym gives charisma it would certantly help out
That would be a waste of time. Stats do not matter (except charisma) - our stats determine your dialogue, you don't need a walkthrough, just do whatever you want - and the story will adapt.

D

Deleted member 2114730

That would be a waste of time. Stats do not matter (except charisma) - our stats determine your dialogue, you don't need a walkthrough, just do whatever you want - and the story will adapt.
true but there are mystery items such as the candy in the church which quest might not be added yet as well as the pool and the dude who wants his Gatorade and customization and outfits which I'm trying to figure out and possibly more details for quests as some have said there is an unknown quest

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
true but there are mystery items such as the candy in the church which quest might not be added yet as well as the pool and the dude who wants his Gatorade and customization and outfits which I'm trying to figure out and possibly more details for quests as some have said there is an unknown quest
Moana, my coder, is often bored. Her “shenanigans” do not lead to anything. So everything “unexplained” - It’s just Moana being bored and adding random stuff. And I never know, like that “ducks” pool thing (it was news to me, etc.)

D

Deleted member 2114730

Moana, my coder, is often bored. Her “shenanigans” do not lead to anything. So everything “unexplained” - It’s just Moana being bored and adding random stuff. And I never know, like that “ducks” pool thing (it was news to me, etc.)
well thanks for the inputs and I hope you can get part two done i would also like to say most of these were others complaints/questions not entirely my own supposed that makes me mercury god of messages lol though hope every thing gets finished and people don't criticize this small yet intriguing game that shall hopefully shall receive a mighty flame of popularity of the gaming community

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
i have some errors. once the game crashed when i tried leaving the city and once the next day after the party.

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
i don't know the game, i just played it for the first time. i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also i couldn't progress because i had an error and i saved like 20 mins before the error. i got another error when i tried starting the party and another when i tried leaving the city.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Now I just hope that lostraven got paid for his second scene writing, at least some of those 6months worth donations would go to a good developer.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Now I just hope that lostraven got paid for his second scene writing, at least some of those 6months worth donations would go to a good developer.
I did the work for free.

I may be hired into the project to help accelerate the writing (and therefore the project speed as a whole) but it's not on the cards yet.

One of the reasons the development is so slow is due the many variations they have, this translates over into the art AND the writing.

For example, the same scene could have 4 different variants that each need to be rewritten to accommodate the differences. Kira normal, kira bimbo, kira dominant and Kira slut. Then you have the additional scenes and fetishes that are combined in top. I. E All of the 'cow' fetish logically must have not only the baseline normal kira version, but also, bimbo, slut, aggressive, yadayada.

Essentially, the many variations will consume a LOT of the development time in the writing room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: asgir546 and jonL

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
For example, the same scene could have 4 different variants that each need to be rewritten to accommodate the differences. Kira normal, kira bimbo, kira dominant and Kira slut. Then you have the additional scenes and fetishes that are combined in top. I. E All of the 'cow' fetish logically must have not only the baseline normal kira version, but also, bimbo, slut, aggressive, yadayada.
So you have written four scripts? Or eight? Do they have serious differences?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So you have written four scripts? Or eight? Do they have serious differences?
I only wrote a couple scenes, as I had to focus on my actual paid work. I think around 5 to 10k? Somewhere in between I think.

But I did write variations for bimbo, violent kira, slut and normal.

Essentially, the writings issue is that a scene that would be say, 1000 words long, is suddenly bloated to 4000(ish) with all the multiple variations etc.

Reactions: ustar and jonL
D

Deleted member 2114730

I only wrote a couple scenes, as I had to focus on my actual paid work. I think around 5 to 10k? Somewhere in between I think.

Essentially, the writings issue is that a scene that would be say, 1000 words long, is suddenly bloated to 4000(ish) with all the multiple variations etc.
found a bug my game will not allow me to enter vivarium
any one know how to fix it?

D

Deleted member 2114730

do you have any idea when part two will come out?

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
If anyone please can help, I keep getting this error when trying to start the Welcome Party Quest, I tried with different playthroughs, before and after doing certain quests, still getting the same :(

Reactions: andreev82
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes