HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
how come I got 'impossible to do that right now' when kira trying to change clothe even when I went back to old save when kira didn't set foot on new location yet?

jarvan13

May 17, 2020
HELP NEEDED
When we drink the liquor it tries to load the image !CityCentre3 , but it doesn't exist in the MEGA download folder, only !CityCentre1 , is there any work around the issue?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Are the current tags really the only content categories? For such an apparently widely popular game, they just seem so... sparse

andreev82

Jul 16, 2017
HELP NEEDED
When we drink the liquor it tries to load the image !CityCentre3 , but it doesn't exist in the MEGA download folder, only !CityCentre1 , is there any work around the issue?
Go to www folder in the game's directory, then to img then to characters folder. You will find a folder in there called "q" and inside it there is a file named !$CityCenter2.rpgmvp. Rename that to !CityCenter3.rpgmvp (So basically just remove the $ sign and change 2 to 3). Then copy the renamed file to the previous folder, which is the "characters" folder. I still kept the one inside the "q" folder and didn't rename after. If I get any errors due to what I did, I will edit this post.

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
Now that the game has been out for a while I'll ask again: Is there any way to "undo" the forced boob job and keep having normal breasts?

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
Go to www folder in the game's directory, then to img then to characters folder. You will find a folder in there called "q" and inside it there is a file named !$CityCenter2.rpgmvp. Rename that to !CityCenter3.rpgmvp (So basically just remove the $ sign and change 2 to 3). Then copy the renamed file to the previous folder, which is the "characters" folder. I still kept the one inside the "q" folder and didn't rename after. If I get any errors due to what I did, I will edit this post.
Yeah, I'm still getting the error. That did nothing.
Edit: Nevermind, I deleted the underscore and it worked. I'm an idiot.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
May I ask how I'm supposed to get access to the third floor?
Keep visiting the hospital to the Chief Officer until he suggests you should enter the third floor for more "special" treatment.
There are alternative ways of completeting this without Kira loosing her mind...but that requires that you do the main quest, which I would suggest to follow a guide for if you can find one.

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
I do not get what I am supposed to do with the 3 big characters (napoleon, emperor, mother) in the update. I wanted to have people voting for me and do what they ask me to do but actually nothing happened.

I did the fridge thing, the cats, the cleaning..

am I missing something?

Oct 12, 2019
So umm guys, when I try to travel with the blimp to the world map when I choose any of the options the screen just shakes a bit and then nothing. There's Vivarium, Fishside, Furry Road, and Mount RushB. But I don't end up going to any of them. Is something wrong with my game? Or is this content not yet included?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes