foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
So, the meaning of this game's title - Is it this? : (1) the action of throwing someone out of a window. (OR) this? ; (2) the action or process of dismissing someone from a position of power or authority.

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
So, the meaning of this game's title - Is it this? : (1) the action of throwing someone out of a window. (OR) this? ; (2) the action or process of dismissing someone from a position of power or authority.
Probably both meanings apply; first part happens, second is probably the end goal of the game.

kronzt

Jan 14, 2020
I would say the 3 stooges during the breakout. Well they jumped voluntary ... but I guess it counts

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
only on bimbo route I think, which is bit annoying to me.
You can unlock it without becoming a bimbo.
If you do the mainquest long enough, you can choose your options during the dream event at the third floor In the hospital.
Interact with certain objects during the dream, and you will get some cutscenes. After you have experienced....I think it was 4?...Pick the "Fuck you" option while talking to the Chief Officer about picking a blue or red pill, and you will be able to pick and choose what you want to happen, such as gaining a ton of lust or not or loosing out on all your intelligence or not.

Reactions: HotPotLovers

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
If you do the mainquest long enough, you can choose your options during the dream event at the third floor In the hospital.
Interact with certain objects during the dream, and you will get some cutscenes. After you have experienced....I think it was 4?...Pick the "Fuck you" option while talking to the Chief Officer about picking a blue or red pill, and you will be able to pick and choose what you want to happen, such as gaining a ton of lust or not or loosing out on all your intelligence or not.
The fuck you option is greyed out for me and the only things that I could interact with was the "wake up" graffiti. There were no cutscenes.

D

Deleted member 2114730

The fuck you option is greyed out for me and the only things that I could interact with was the "wake up" graffiti. There were no cutscenes.
you fool you need the jammer to stop and resist and get that option

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
So without spoiling too much, the lady keeps saying that I broke her heart and won't let me tell her the third password. Am I missing something?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
So without spoiling too much, the lady keeps saying that I broke her heart and won't let me tell her the third password. Am I missing something?
You go outside the library and into the sewers on the side.
Tell him the password.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
that's nice to have, I might going for a second run for this. And can you change outfit in current version? I can not even without stepping foot on farm, which is weird - if we are not suppose to change outfit then why make a prison outfit in this update?

Sassssssssa

Nov 18, 2018
Hello! New user here...
Did I mess up my game since I've done couple quests without doing Welcome Party? Because whenever I try to do it now (give liquor to girls) I get the next day scene and goat sound and then error. Failed to load image citymap3 or something.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
that's nice to have, I might going for a second run for this. And can you change outfit in current version? I can not even without stepping foot on farm, which is weird - if we are not suppose to change outfit then why make a prison outfit in this update?
You can buy different outfits to wear. Depending on your choices, each outfit will have a normal look, and a more....slutty look.
The prison outfit have been in the game since the prison mission, only now you can get it outside of it to wear.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes