HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
You can buy different outfits to wear. Depending on your choices, each outfit will have a normal look, and a more....slutty look.
The prison outfit have been in the game since the prison mission, only now you can get it outside of it to wear.
I know that, what I'm trying to say is that I'm keep getting 'impossible to do that right now' when Kira try to change clothe you know (same bug on different location such as dorm wardrobe or just anyway outside using that Lenin thing), and based on what WasSissy said this is not a single case, kinda weird, so I'm asking if you had encounter same bug or not. I don't know what cause it, maybe because I'm using old save? Idk, seems unlikely cus 'old save' is actually from 0.4.7b.
Guess better wait for next big update, really buggy which is bit annoying.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
BRO HELP ME HOW I CAN INCREASE THE FAME ?
Work at the cafe. After you have worked there a bit, work a bit more. After you are sore in your fingers from working so much, work just a little bit more.

I know that, what I'm trying to say is that I'm keep getting 'impossible to do that right now' when Kira try to change clothe you know (same bug on different location such as dorm wardrobe or just anyway outside using that Lenin thing), and based on what WasSissy said this is not a single case, kinda weird, so I'm asking if you had encounter same bug or not. I don't know what cause it, maybe because I'm using old save? Idk, seems unlikely cus 'old save' is actually from 0.4.7b.
Guess better wait for next big update, really buggy which is bit annoying.
Dang, after testing it myself, I noticed the same thing. I've just been replaying it over and over as quickly as possible going down different routes to look for other errors. Haven't noticed that one, as I rarely change her clothes.

Reactions: HotPotLovers

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, I'm talking about the surveillance password. The guy in the sewer just takes me to different locations once I pay him.
I am a bit confused here...are you talking about the old lady in the library? Because if so, you breaking her heart is a result from you researching prison tattoo's before the prison mission.
There is no third option with her in regards to telling her a surveillance password as far as I'm aware...as after you return from the prison, you talk to her to get into the underground rebel base.
Might be budging my memory here, but I can't seem to remember anything about a surveillance password in the game...either that, or I do it so automatic that I don't notice it.

Edit:
OR HECKS, are you talking about the password for the vault?
That's in the hospital.

Last edited:

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
I am a bit confused here...are you talking about the old lady in the library? Because if so, you breaking her heart is a result from you researching prison tattoo's before the prison mission.
There is no third option with her in regards to telling her a surveillance password as far as I'm aware...as after you return from the prison, you talk to her to get into the underground rebel base.
Might be budging my memory here, but I can't seem to remember anything about a surveillance password in the game...either that, or I do it so automatic that I don't notice it.

Edit:
OR HECKS, are you talking about the password for the vault?
That's in the hospital.
SPOILERS: I'm talking about after you become Schwifty and go to steal the device you're confronted by the KGB and are forced to become their spy in the rebel base. The MC says something about talking to the librarian to warn the rebels that you are now under surveillance. The surveillance password is also talked about by the stooges in the prison. However when I go to talk to the librarian she just says that I broke her heart. There is no option for the password.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
SPOILERS: I'm talking about after you become Schwifty and go to steal the device you're confronted by the KGB and are forced to become their spy in the rebel base. The MC says something about talking to the librarian to warn the rebels that you are now under surveillance. The surveillance password is also talked about by the stooges in the prison. However when I go to talk to the librarian she just says that I broke her heart. There is no option for the password.
Ah...right, that part is just not continued. At all. It's a dropped plotpoint as it is.

Edit:
Dropped is not the right word...more like, not continued yet...or whatever else fancy word there is for it in english. I should just go back to sleep. Sorry.

Reactions: Ashkun

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
Ah...right, that part is just not continued. At all. It's a dropped plotpoint as it is.

Edit:
Dropped is not the right word...more like, not continued yet...or whatever else fancy word there is for it in english. I should just go back to sleep. Sorry.
I see. Thank you.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes