scumherface

Aug 29, 2018
Hey, can anyone tell where to find the little girl that lost cat in Vivarium? I got the cat but haven't played since last update and totally forgot where she was. Thank you.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Hey, can anyone tell where to find the little girl that lost cat in Vivarium? I got the cat but haven't played since last update and totally forgot where she was. Thank you.
The girl is near Napoleon in the Animal Farm. Where did you find the cat?

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I don’t know when I’ll want to check this forum again, but I probably will at some point.

Meanwhile, I’ll give you boys some food for thots:
Just imagine for a second - everything I’ve said is true.

Now, with that in mind, give me solutions, help me. Tell me how I can do better, don’t just scream “Mulan bad”, offer some solutions for a change.
how bout a little split up and do more events for olga and katya in hospital? There's way to make them naked, and events with them wouldnt require to draw extra layers... Also they dont have any body mods so not so stressful to draw. And that's a good story route, dont waste it

Reactions: asgir546 and AlisaB

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I'd argue that the customizable heroine is exactly why this game is as unique as it is.
Other games mostly force you through changes you may not want, while in this game, it's optional
I obviously dont know any numbers, but something tells me that people rarely dont go to most bizzare choises in modifications when they play bimbo for example. So when playing a bimbo route you most likely choose bigger tits whenever this option exists. On the contrary playing smart/spy you wouldnt do it, because why? So we have mostly three routs which people use, and some much smaller number of individuals making, in my opinion, terrible choises of having bimbo with less titsize than possible or spy with tits bigger than default one.
Is it smart to spend so much time on much less popular options? Especially since we dont have any solid finished part exept prison in two years?
Maybe as was stated above, mulan run out of creative ideas, since farm was to generic to my taste.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hello people, I have a couple of questions. I tried to search them but without success:

-I want pink hair but apparently that's either bimbo route or telling someone fuck off during the dream sequence. That option is locked and I need the jammer. Where can I buy the jammer?
-Does the automatic responses of Kira change with the stats? Random people keeps trying to get into your pants but there is no way to say yes.
-I heard there are farm events, where are them and how can I trigger them?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I obviously dont know any numbers, but something tells me that people rarely dont go to most bizzare choises in modifications when they play bimbo for example. So when playing a bimbo route you most likely choose bigger tits whenever this option exists. On the contrary playing smart/spy you wouldnt do it, because why? So we have mostly three routs which people use, and some much smaller number of individuals making, in my opinion, terrible choises of having bimbo with less titsize than possible or spy with tits bigger than default one.
Is it smart to spend so much time on much less popular options? Especially since we dont have any solid finished part exept prison in two years?
Maybe as was stated above, mulan run out of creative ideas, since farm was to generic to my taste.
I don't really know any of the numbers myself, but I do believe people are doing multiple choices throughout their playthroughs, such as saving constantly just to be able to choose both Bimbo options and Smart options. (Or maybe that's just me projecting, since it's what I do myself)
Modification is sort of the whole deal with this game at the moment, and I do personally hope it will stay like that.
I'd honestly dislike the game if it forced me to do either or. The game in it's current state allows me to change her body however I wish, keep her smart or dumb or slutty or non slutty, and I can combine most of those traits however I wish, such as having her slutty and smart, but with only minor modifications, such as the experimental boob increase treatment, and it's up to me wherever or not I choose to make em bigger or smaller from that point on.

The game is definitely suffering from lack of updates due to just how many possible routes there are, but I am still optimistic that if we ever see a end product, it will be quite excellent precisely because of how many choices the player can do to act out their fantasy of a vague spy story.
But as previously stated, I am not the smartest person around, and have a terrible trackrecord of supporting what is essentially dead projects...so I'm hoping here that this is not the case with this one.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
When Mulan started implementing those customization options which was like 1,5 years ago he made a few polls. Unfortunately his/her moronic patrons voted for more options for everything: tits, hips, lips, tattoos etc.
I expressed concerns how it will significantly slow down development time of actual, new h-scenes but Mulan was like - "naw man, it will be fine. We will have *layers* and shit which will make everything automatic and easy".
And yet here we are... with 1 new scene per 3 months but hey, at least we can customize Kira's appearance with 1000 options.
Basically Mulan was either that ignorant or just straight up lying.

Such a shame since game has cool premise and lots of potential but im afraid its impossible to salvage now.
Would love to see more scenes and continuation of Olga's, Katya's and Legion's side stories, not to mention more work options for Kira(movies, strip club etc.).

Reactions: Ataly and shadow415

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
When Mulan started implementing those customization options which was like 1,5 years ago he made a few polls. Unfortunately his/her moronic patrons voted for more options for everything: tits, hips, lips, tattoos etc.
I expressed concerns how it will significantly slow down development time of actual, new h-scenes but Mulan was like - "naw man, it will be fine. We will have *layers* and shit which will make everything automatic and easy".
And yet here we are... with 1 new scene per 3 months but hey, at least we can customize Kira's appearance with 1000 options.
Basically Mulan was either that ignorant or just straight up lying.

Such a shame since game has cool premise and lots of potential but im afraid its impossible to salvage now.
Would love to see more scenes and continuation of Olga's, Katya's and Legion's side stories, not to mention more work options for Kira(movies, strip club etc.).
Actually more than 2 years ago. Last update with old art was dec2018. Dec2019 was gym update, and all2020 was spend on farm, that is still looks less than half made.

Reactions: Ataly and callriv

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Was it that long ago? Damn...
Anyway, art update was fine and possibly worth it but it took a LOT of time since Mulan experimented with at least several different styles. I still have older version of the game which has Kira in like 4 different art designs depending on the scene.

Edger

May 30, 2017
Why does the game keep locking me out of the Residential Area? It keeps saying I can't get back there just yet.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes