asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
OK, i will taki it it comes after prison and meeting rebels etc. And how does that chief officer side quest work. Does that change main gameplay drastically?
In the end? It makes you a slut even before reaching New You. But you also get the right to stop wearing undies, so big win!

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
940 patreons giving freshmulan 2188 euros per month. Why in heaven's sake would she waste time on actuall work, making a video game. You guys need to supress your micro agressions and subscribe, so she can sit on her glorious bottom longer!

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
PunishedMulan Seems to me that according to this post and overall news inside it - this game will get major lifting. Now, most concern for me would be that it may mess up existing "quests" and won't be compatible with version 0.4.9.2 .
Because it looks like a lot of changes, i would rather know now if i should keep that game version as separate project (archive file) and not copy over new files on it when new version arrives.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ogrishTAN

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
so u know there is a discussion in this thread when there's more than 3 comments in a row
an old topic by the way. what I dont understand is why come back and insist on something that has already been discussed. why compulsively enter to clarify something that has already been read?
better to use that energy in something else. like playing another game and release endorphin or something like that.
you are not enlightening anyone, nor doing anyone a favor

Last edited:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
PunishedMulan Seems to me that according to this post and overall news inside it - this game will get major lifting. Now, most concern for me would be that it may mess up existing "quests" and won't be compatible with version 0.4.9.2 .
Because it looks like a lot of changes, i would rather know now if i should keep that game version as separate project (archive file) and not copy over new files on it when new version arrives.
No, saves will work, as per usual.
However, at one point (hopefully soon) we will be forced to break your save files and you will be notified about it, as a trade-off all our older events will be upgraded to match the Vivarium level of variability.

bishmark

Feb 18, 2018
hey punished mulan sorry to bug you do you think you will ever add a german translation for the game or any other translation?

dummydummy

May 7, 2017
Hello there.

The game seems worth trying at least, but i wanted to ask a few things.

I'm just at the start and i can 100% tell you that the negative intellect bit is not for me, nor is the hypno stuff. Total break of the immersion.

Slow prog of lust and fetishes are more my thing.
I'm fine with whatever degeneracy the game will throw at me at that point.

Tho, i don't know. If i skip those contents there is a game left to play?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Hello there.

I'm just at the start and i can 100% tell you that the negative intellect bit is not for me, nor is the hypno stuff. Total break of the immersion.

To add what slightchance has already written, you can avoid losing intelligence, even if you are on the Bimbo-path. How is in this thread, it makes you choose which things you want to have (Lips, Tits, Hair, Lust, Intelligence). So if you only want the Tits, go for it.
But the mind control/hypnosis part is pretty big and I dont think you can avoid it and have as much content as someone who does this part of the game.

dummydummy

May 7, 2017
After some trials the hypnosis stuff is somewhat bearable with a little mental gymnastic from my part. And i go around save scumming away the "become a retard" events.
The rest of the game is great.

Reactions: kaine3d and floran

clover1023

Nov 26, 2021
looks like you are right. So here it is.

Previous progress report from SEP 27, 2021.

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
Moana is still working on the update and I’m continuing to write farm continuation.

Character art upgrade unfortunately takes a lot of time, especially with the rest of the breast sizes that we’re implementing in advance. Moana is doing her best to finish testing and fixing it and we will upload our new version as soon as possible.
I can’t give you a specific date, but I can say this - one more “progress report” and then the new version will finally arrive.
Since we ran out of things to say about the upcoming version and are working on making them a reality, this post is primarily focused on the “Farm” update that I’m currently writing.

Above you can see an edited version of our newest “Boobjob” event. I edited it because I didn’t want to spoil it too much and because it was fun:)
The red haired girl is called “Rosie” and just like in the case of our “Sugartits” NPC (the blond-pink one), her face was generated by an AI and edited by me.

In the event itself, the background is “Farm” instead of the “red square” and there's dicks instead of Lenins between the breasts. Plus, everyone except for Kira, is wearing either black gloves and stockings or cow patterned ones (based on content preference). Pregnancy, lactations and stockings will be shown in this event and it’s not limited to Kira.
It’s also worth mentioning that later down the line it will be possible to enlarge the breasts of the other girls and the event was already drawn and coded with that possibility in mind.
In order to enlarge their breasts, you’ll need to allow Red Kira to save you from Snowball at the Farm and this leads me to the next major change:

I created a quick graph above, hoping that it manages to convey the message - I changed the “Barn” intro and restructured the routes.
Note:
It won’t be implemented in the next update, it will be added in the one that comes after it. I’m still writing “Red Kira” path.
Currently accessible route won’t be changed at all, except for the intro. Now, instead of “the bet”, Kira will be straight up kidnapped. As for the “Sharon” route, it will be integrated into the new “Red Kira” path.
In the new intro, Kira will have to either accept her “training” or allow her Red counterpart to take control.
However, this time it will be different and instead of waking up later on and figuring out what the “red one” did, Kira will be watching from the backseat - they will literally switch places and you will play as Red Kira for a couple of days.
I’m adding this route because it’s significantly easier to do this than to write for a regular Kira. Because red Kira has no “lust” or “intelligence”, her dialogue lines are the same in all cases.
Plus, so far I had a ton of fun writing for her and I hope you all will enjoy this alternative path.
The events that this path will feature are primarily focused on other characters, again, because it’s significantly easier to draw other characters. A good example of that is what I already mentioned - you will be able to enlarge the breasts of other girls, because why not?
I’m hoping that this addition will allow us to produce more content in a shorter period of time and I also hope that you will enjoy this alternative to the submissive Kira.

That’s all I wanted to say today.
Moana is still figuring out what’s wrong with our systems and I’m writing the continuation of the Farm whenever my services are not needed.

There really are a lot of changes in code this time around. Due to the increased amount of pictures and layers Moana added a loading screen that preloads everything every time you enter the location. The title screen was altered, the interface, the “squat boy”, the logic behind breasts, outfits and fetishes.
She went through a colossal amount of work, we both did, and not surprisingly, there’s a lot of bugs. We do not aim for a bugless release, but we are hoping to fix everything that we can.
It’s been a long time since we started this expansion and this truly is a finish line, thank you all for your patience and support, I assure you - the end is near!

Latest progress report (OCT 31, 2021)

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
This is the last progress report before an update. I’ve dragged this moment for as long as I could, to be certain that we'll stay true to our word.
As a side effect of that, this post has a lot of new information for both the upcoming version and the next one that’s already in the works.

There’s been some complications due to the change of layers and the amount of new body-mods Kira now has (plus personal life), but they are more or less resolved now.
As you may have noticed, we’re drowning under the sea of body-mods Kira has, but worry not comrades - I know how to swim:
The character art expansion doubled the size of Kira’s art, because I drew all planned (and unplanned) mods in advance to resolve this issue forever. We also did our best to write, code and draw new events with everything in mind, which significantly complicated an already complex situation.
That said, we had two ideas on how we could cut some corners and release content faster.
First idea is to have more events that don't feature Kira and the second one is to utilize her “Red” version a bit differently and more often.
We also decided to let you customize Farm NPCs (to some extent) and we changed the artwork in the upcoming “harassment” event (previously it reused assets).
New additions to the next version (0.4.9.3):
-
We’ll temporarily add the ability to customize the appearance of Kira’s Farm “colleagues”.
- New pose for the “harassment system” (I previously re-used existing ones from gym etc.)
- New character art for male Vivarium NPCs.
New additions to the future versions (most likely in 0.4.9.4):
-
Three new NPCs with their own stories and events (technically they will be added in 0.4.9.3, but they will have a placeholder dialogue.
- Random voyeuristic events with said NPCs

Once the next version will drop, our development cycle will become easier, but it will still be difficult due to the body-mods and mental changes.
The easiest solution would be to cut out half of everything.
Merge Lust and Intelligence into one stat and remove half of our body-mods (at least a half). However, this was a “body-mod” game from day 1 and that’s the game we want to make. So, let’s talk about the alternative.
Our first idea is to utilize “Red” Kira more and give her more H-events, but... She will always look the same (one outfit and no body-mods).
I intend to make her unique in her own way, but she will always temporarily transform Kira into her “prefered” shape whenever she takes over her body. It’s also worth mentioning that “Red” Kira has no alternative dialogue, intelligence and lust doesn’t work on her, so it’s easier to write for her. But, most importantly - I really do like writing her lines.
Since she will become a more prominent character, I think it’s about time we properly neme her.
From now on,“Red Kira” wil be known as Killer Queen, and we’ll alter her initial dialogue in 0.4.9.4.
If you don’t mind this, we’ll conduct some polls to pick her default appearance and move on with the plan. (with her events on the table - we will be able to breathe a bit easier).
Now, for the next solution:

We want to start writing events that don't feature Kira at all and I also want to reuse our Art. In this particular case, I’ve decided to give the girls some customisation, effectively they are “mini-Kiras” when it comes to their art (they have ~12 layers, Kira has 100).
I did this because the art is reused and I’m afraid they might become dull rather quickly.
In (0.4.9.3) you will be able to customize the ladies from the options above, but there’s a few things that you need to know:
-
Their appearance will be reset to Default in 0.4.9.4 (cows for players with lactation or pregnancy content enabled, black latex for players without it)
-There will be a vendor that sells all these items (including items for Kira) later on
-All of that is shown in events
-Because you’re not meant to leave the Farm or customize them for free, the text might not make sense in some cases (only when it comes to pregnancy)
-Their dialogue is a placeholder for now and we’re only including this in the next version because we want to test it.
I also want to make them a bit more unique for the players that have lactation/pregnancy disabled, so we will add different tails and headbands in 0.4.9.4.
So please do tell me what animals you want to see the girls cosplaying as (dog? horse? pig? bunny? This is an “Animal Farm” after all).
P.S:
When Vivarium’s vendor will be added, all players will be able to dress them at will (if the necessary affection will be reached), don't worry.

Above you can see what I meant - I intend to reuse the artwork from the “boobjob” event and create individual events for Kira’s “colleagues”.
This move would cost us nothing and I believe it will further increase the immersion (even though the artwork is reused).
I also want to create the same events that Kira already experienced in Vivarium, but with the girls instead of her.
In other words, I plan to have a ton of events where the art is reused and Kira is an offscreen observer - to limit our workload.
P.S:
Of course we’ll continue to work on events for Kira, but she’s grown to be quite difficult to manage and we need to upload new versions more regularly.

I’ve already mentioned that some dialogue won’t make sense because you’re not meant to leave the farm. Here’s why:
All girls will have their own storylines and “affection” levels (without any grind, as per usual). The piercing that “Rosie” rocks on the example above has a purpose, Rosie has an oral obsession and whenever she tries to go for someone's tit or dick - it hurts both her and her victim.
In her case, if or rather “when” Kira will remove her piercing - an event will immediately trigger. Cow Kiras will have to protect their breasts, while Kira’s without lactation or pregnancy enabled will have to protect their crotch.
So, in the boobjob event she has her piercing removed, while her character art might still have it. And Sugartits (blond one) can’t get pregnant without the quest.
The main point of this part is to show you an example of events without Kira and what Farm ladies will do in the future. Writing this was interesting to me and I hope you’ll also find their storylines to your liking.

Now, this is a new thing that I recently did. Initially, this event used the artwork that you already saw in Gym, AUGS shop and Imperator. But I’ve decided to draw yet another pose for our system given how much time has passed.
The best part of this is the fact that this is a part of our “harassment” system, meaning that Moana just has to follow a formula and we don’t even have to test it. This also means that adding new things to it (like a tattoo) will automatically upgrade other events that use this.
Ultimately, all our events have to become like this - automated. And we’re still figuring out how to properly do that.
Oh, and that’s a new random Vivarium NPC. 0.4.9.3 will add character art to some Vivarium fellas and I think this addition will further increase the immersion.

I hope you can understand that sometimes we get too overwhelmed because of the amount of alternative dialogue and art, especially when things don't work out the way we envisioned them. But, I assure you, we’re not going anywhere and we’re dead set on finishing the game.
I also hope that this post conveys what I’ve been saying for the past couple of months - I’m already working on the new content, we’re delaying only because Kira’s character art doesn't work yet due to it growing twice the size of the previous version. (Plus, I couldn't help myself and there are some surprises)
With that out of they way, I really do want to know your opinion on everything I’ve mentioned in this post:
-
What alternative costumes should the girls have? (one each, so ideally they should be different).
- Are you okay with me reusing art?
- What do you think about the idea of giving “Killer Queen” one permanent appearance?
- Any ideas on how “Killer Queen” should look?
Thank you all for your patience and support, we’re doing our best and I’m certain that my next post will finally be a positive one! The end is near!
Does anybody have the images from these 2 previous progress reports? Seems they stopped working.

Reactions: asgir546 and lakano

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Hello there.

I'll give a hard disagree to the guy who implied bimbofication is an important part of the game. It most definitely is not. There's a clear sluttification path without intelligence degradation. Although the most recent post from the dev suggests they're considering making this path obsolete... I don't approve.
I'm pretty sure most/all of the corruption is hypnosis-based though. I'm also really confused by someone who says that this breaks their immersion. I mean, in the real world, hypnosis doesn't work like that, but that's the point of fantasy/sci-fi, it isn't the real world. There is actually a bit of dialogue in the game that actually explains a fantastical source for the changes they're able to make.
I will note that the hypnosis does follow a slow progression, though. It's like her subconscious is being altered while her conscious mind occasionally gives in to the changes.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes