LichG

Jan 15, 2019
I'll give a hard disagree to the guy who implied bimbofication is an important part of the game. It most definitely is not. There's a clear sluttification path without intelligence degradation. Although the most recent post from the dev suggests they're considering making this path obsolete... I don't approve.
I'm pretty sure most/all of the corruption is hypnosis-based though. I'm also really confused by someone who says that this breaks their immersion. I mean, in the real world, hypnosis doesn't work like that, but that's the point of fantasy/sci-fi, it isn't the real world. There is actually a bit of dialogue in the game that actually explains a fantastical source for the changes they're able to make.
I will note that the hypnosis does follow a slow progression, though. It's like her subconscious is being altered while her conscious mind occasionally gives in to the changes.
Imho, the way of breaking the MC mind and force her to get pleasure is exactly one of the main point of this game. Most of corruption games be like 'make MC do that thing x times and profit'. The dialogs have almost the same progression - yamete->get off->it's the last time->IKKKU!!!. It's getting too boring sometimes. The way of corruption in this game feels different because all changes makes in the MC mind, it's not the classic hypnosis but total brainwashing. Ofc the intelligence will fall after these brain-rapes which have the only purpose - to serve and not to think. The sex events and bimbofication are only the consequences

Last edited:
Reactions: asgir546

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
by saying that you like futa you would have saved yourself a lot of words. i personally like futa if its well implemented. but considering that it would be optional? it would take a lot of time to add it to the standard art (considering theres no futa content), new script, plus create new CGs variations, etc. so it would take a lot of time.
considering the dev considers the tier patron taste to implement this kind of options (i think?) there's not many chances to make this real since the game isnt focused in this genre. the only chance would be that some fan make a mod
Pregnancy would be worthless without futa so I think I'll pass up the chance to try this game.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
"preggo useless without futa". Am I the only one not to understand what you mean by that?:unsure:
Well in every game when playing as a female mc I don't like when the female mc gets preg or even having sex with males and I've read this game has only males and females so it would not be fun if I gave this game a try just to avoid all sexual scenes and just have the very few lesbian scenes so what is it that you don't understand?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
What does your therapist say about it?:unsure:
It's just a joke. Generally I used to say everyone has his own set of kinks in his mind. So it's strange you're making common conclusion on the base of YOUR set of kinks. While it's definitely not very common. Getting pregnant from futa?... Ehrrrmmmm...

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
What does your therapist say about it?:unsure:
It's just a joke. Generally I used to say everyone has his own set of kinks in his mind. So it's strange you're making common conclusion on the base of YOUR set of kinks. While it's definitely not very common. Getting pregnant from futa?... Ehrrrmmmm...
Ah my mistake it's hard to tell when people online are joking but yes this is my kinks but there are not many games that have futa on female plus pregnancy in the same game that is not ruined by censorship.

Reactions: DrMage

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Is it possible to somehow get the Rasputin Synthwave the way it sounds in the New You event? Because in the game it sounds much more interesting and juicy than the version outside of it.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Ah my mistake it's hard to tell when people online are joking but yes this is my kinks but there are not many games that have futa on female plus pregnancy in the same game that is not ruined by censorship.
I only can remember one game with this combination. It's 'A New Dawn'. But: A) In this game these kinks are not connected, i.e. pregnancy and futa are disconnected it terms of the story; B) This game is definitely going to Mulan's path, i.e. milking patrons and making rare updates with only side-quests, not progressing the main storyline; C) I'm personally not a fan of futa; D) I'm not playing japanese style games at all, this combination is more usual for these ones I seem.
As for 'Defenestration', its lore is based more on futuristic-total-mind-control set, not on fantasy. I don't think the dev will imply futa content sometime.
Edit: oh, u can also check 'Claire's Quest'. There IS some futa content, and its devs are actively working on preggers, but I also don't think these kinks will be connected there.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I only can remember one game with this combination. It's 'A New Dawn'. But: A) In this game these kinks are not connected, i.e. pregnancy and futa are disconnected it terms of the story; B) This game is definitely going to Mulan's path, i.e. milking patrons and making rare updates with only side-quests, not progressing the main storyline; C) I'm personally not a fan of futa; D) I'm not playing japanese style games at all, this combination is more usual for these ones I seem.
As for 'Defenestration', its lore is based more on futuristic-total-mind-control set, not on fantasy. I don't think the dev will imply futa content sometime.
Edit: oh, u can also check 'Claire's Quest'. There IS some futa content, and its devs are actively working on preggers, but I also don't think these kinks will be connected there.
Futanari maybe a japanese word but in reality futa are hermaphrodites they are basicly the same gender both genders have the same parts but futa are just a little different but 90% the same apperance and as for Claire's Quest I did not see futa/trans tag and pregnancy tag.

Last edited:

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
It does not inherently. I don't want it to do so, either.
That's why I like the fact that I can actually raise her intelligence and also her need for sex.
I really don't understand why you would say "of course" to this.
Of course nothing... influencing her to be horny has no relation to influencing her to be stupid.
agreed, its how i like to play her as well, and i would be saddened imensly if i where to lose that option.

Reactions: suns3tb3achs

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
It does not inherently. I don't want it to do so, either.
That's why I like the fact that I can actually raise her intelligence and also her need for sex.
I really don't understand why you would say "of course" to this.
Of course nothing... influencing her to be horny has no relation to influencing her to be stupid.
I meant not only being horny. Try to follow my thought. The brainwashing protocol makes her to submit and serve as a good girl. The girl who just do what her master wants. The more you're clever, the more unnesessary questions you'll ask. In this case she doesn't need to be smart at all, because good girls doesn't ask, they do. It's only my suggestion, do not take it seriously :D

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The great part of the game for me was the whole "risk getting brainwashed into sluttiness in order to solve the case" element tied to New You. That's ancient history now, though. Kira used to be a secret agent with the secret help of Lenin-y trying to stop evildoers and perhaps traiters. Now she's a circus freak engaged in a contest to see how circus-freakish she and those around her can get.

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
yeah, not gonna lie, it's also kinda lost its appeal to me. The story used to work. Now I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.

Reactions: ragnarock6
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes