luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Man.. the ost, the cyber punk CG's, the fking vibe, THE COMUNISM...
Wuao, didn't expect that... is something marvelous, highly cured background and all the characters around the mc have its own identity, really easy to remember them.
Impressive, congrats.

Reactions: Tar-Mairon

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Dropped this one as a supporter 2-4 years back, when FM decided to change up the avatar (4.3 or 4.4 i think). Aside from thinking all the reworked versions were substancially worse, updates had been slowing down, and I've seen the slowing->rework pattern before (haven't we all?). While it does look like there was some new content based on the changelogs (a town + cow training, which is actually more than I expected), that's still pretty dissapointing for several years.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Devs always run into trouble when they are convinced to change the vision they had when they started, not realizing that it was that vision that motivated them to start in the first place.
also applicable to choosing a university degree

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
how do i stab as many people ? in viderin viderium (or whatever the place is) i wanted se some new sex scenes but no idea what to do there

Last edited:

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Latest progress report (OCT 31, 2021)

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:

This is the last progress report before an update. I’ve dragged this moment for as long as I could, to be certain that we'll stay true to our word.
Latest progress report (DEC 1, 2021)
Glad to see nothing has changed.

This game is the quintessential example of why you should just stick to your original vision rather than constantly reworking everything from the ground up.

Reactions: lilpixxle
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes