Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
dont know tho i like games xd
so i guess is all about ugly bastards at the end of the day
?
It is more of people tired from gobbo-scholler-mc banging sisters, mothers and aunts by magic or absurd blackmail.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
What happens to the children born in the farm breeding story ?
I'm not aware of any children being born in this game at all. Perhaps I've missed something in an update since I last played, but I think it's more likely you're insane.
Still, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Why don't you tell me what happens, and maybe quote some text from the game to support your claim?

Reactions: keker123
Dec 28, 2021
rereading old forum pages I noticed that this community is super toxic ... not all fortunately, but a good part is.
We should support the dev as much as possible .... not attack him for everything.

• Angry
Reactions: Leafless Twig

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
rereading old forum pages I noticed that this community is super toxic ... not all fortunately, but a good part is.
We should support the dev as much as possible .... not attack him for everything.
You never thought that there is usually reason why community starts to hate developer?

Dec 28, 2021
v0.4.9 where most of farm contet was added was published exactly a year ago. In 2021 mulan made 1 pillory scene and 1 random sex scene. All this year he was making 2,5k$\month, which is 5times median pay in Russia.
Come on let's not just look at the economic aspect ... maybe it was a very difficult year for him for personal reasons ..... in 2022 he will not disappoint us. I hope.

• Angry
Reactions: Leafless Twig

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Come on let's not just look at the economic aspect ... maybe it was a very difficult year for him for personal reasons ..... in 2022 he will not disappoint us. I hope.
Because no one was looking at economic aspects we now have load of projects that will never be finished because its better to not finish them for devs. For three years mulan is having 2k$+ a month. Do you seriously think that he is idiotic enough to start working and finish it this year? Why? In couple of years he can simply by a flat in moscow and start renting it, no longer have need to work his entire life.

Dec 28, 2021
Because no one was looking at economic aspects we now have load of projects that will never be finished because its better to not finish them for devs. For three years mulan is having 2k$+ a month. Do you seriously think that he is idiotic enough to start working and finish it this year? Why? In couple of years he can simply by a flat in moscow and start renting it, no longer have need to work his entire life.
Why it should stop, if a game is good the dev can always keep adding different stuff. For example, since Kira has already been used a lot, she could always create a new protagonist (like GTA with 3 main characters)

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes