Dec 28, 2021
Because no one was looking at economic aspects we now have load of projects that will never be finished because its better to not finish them for devs. For three years mulan is having 2k$+ a month. Do you seriously think that he is idiotic enough to start working and finish it this year? Why? In couple of years he can simply by a flat in moscow and start renting it, no longer have need to work his entire life.
if we then follow your reasoning it is obvious that the dev prefers to enjoy life rather than work .... but in the end if he has started to do it, it is because it is something that he likes too,

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Why it should stop, if a game is good the dev can always keep adding different stuff. For example, since Kira has already been used a lot, she could always create a new protagonist (like GTA with 3 main characters)
He doesn't even add anything substantial this whole year. Why will he add something in 2022? That's wishful thinking in extreme.
if we then follow your reasoning it is obvious that the dev prefers to enjoy life rather than work .... but in the end if he has started to do it, it is because it is something that he likes too,
Because when devs are starting, they want to make a game, mulan was this way back in 2018, but when they got nice income , they start to think that working on a game, or having it look like they are working in mulans case, is actually better than having complete game. Look at most known projects on this site - they started as epic win, but around second-third year all they do is either adding pointless content that is copy paste of their older work (like SU) or do simply nothing like mulan over here, posting big lies.

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
so for the record the community is getting toxic cause there is no new visible progression and a total rework by the dev does not help either.
they do have a point but i think it is, even after a year, to early to say if this dev is milking people or if there was a genuine reason for the content drought.
I for one have stopped supporting mulan quite a while ago, and am willing to resume my support should content resume.

I think that all this useless speculation will get us no where and complaining on a pirate site will most certainly not do much to sway mulan should he/she/they be reading this, wich if i where them, would not.

Dec 28, 2021
so for the record the community is getting toxic cause there is no new visible progression and a total rework by the dev does not help either.
they do have a point but i think it is, even after a year, to early to say if this dev is milking people or if there was a genuine reason for the content drought.
I for one have stopped supporting mulan quite a while ago, and am willing to resume my support should content resume.

I think that all this useless speculation will get us no where and complaining on a pirate site will most certainly not do much to sway mulan should he/she/they be reading this, wich if i where them, would not.
Is this really a pirate site? haha .. anyway I know that you are right .... I just hope that this game does not die because it really deserves a lot.

Aug 11, 2020

Listen guys, im the reason there was a drought, i gave ideas and some aid that takes a long time to do. relax and give him time. Its worth the wait just go nut to something else for now sheesh.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Listen guys, im the reason there was a drought, i gave ideas and some aid that takes a long time to do. relax and give him time. Its worth the wait just go nut to something else for now sheesh.
Did you start helping him in 2020? Because there was not much that year either. Gym update, that was essentially two big scenes and farm update, that had three separate scenes.

Dec 28, 2021
But what do you mean by waiting? Give us something more .... for example this January will something come out or do we have to wait other months? I appreciate your work, and I'm the first to say that doing a good job takes time, but don't leave us here with nothing for months please.

impossibleis7

Sep 4, 2019
Latest progress report (DEC 31, 2021)

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
We were crunching for 30 hours straight, but unfortunately ran out of time. We really wanted to upload a new version today and celebrate holidays with our families without thinking about Defenestration.

I was 100% sure that this would be it, but there’s no way we’ll make it work today. Apparently while everyone was doing math at school, I was doing meth. However, we will not go on any holidays until this monster will be slayed.
There’s no major problems, it’s just too big and we do not want to cut anything out. This particular expansion was in the making this entire year and we will have to start the next year working on it as well, hopefully for a short time.
I hate to break our tradition of releasing the game at the end of the year, but we really have no choice - it’s just not ready. We are aware of all the bugs and pictures that I forgot to include and we will resume our work on monday.
Releasing it in its current state would be like gifting you a disease for christmas, since this version in its current state will most definitely break your savefiles (not to mention countless visual glitches and a problem with a picture preloader).
That said, I refuse to give up and I hope this post didn’t ruin your holiday mood. And while there won’t be a new version today, I didn’t come empty handed:
-
I upgraded the holding pose, I didn’t want to add more work to Moana, so I just replaced the pictures.
- I’m already drawing artwork for the next update.

Upcoming version has too many pictures, Kira’s character art has doubled in size and the events show everything apart from outfits.
Like I’ve said, this version aims to end the “character art” part of our game. It will feature every body-mod that we picked together via polls, drawn, coded and referenced in advance.

On top of that, I deliberately picked the worst type of events for this update. Both of them are all about breasts and are harder to implement for that reason. I thought they would be an ideal testing field to figure out whether or not we have to cut some body-mods out.
As you already know, we won’t cut anything, but we will start making more events that feature Killer Queen (Red Kira). On top of that we will occasionally reuse art and add events that don’t feature Kira at all.
What I was trying to say is that we do have a plan and we know how to fix this, we just have to properly finish our current update and it continues to resist our efforts.
On a different note
, on the teaser above you can see the upgraded holding pose and you might notice that I also upgraded Kira’s nipple rings to match her updated nose ring. Hats and tails are also a new addition to her character art.

Right now the majority of work lays on Moana's shoulders. I do what I can to help, but in reality she’s doing all the heavy lifting at the moment.
Which means that I’ve had more time to finally start drawing the farm content and on the picture above you can see the next two days of the “Barn sleep” event (background is a placeholder).
If we didn’t have a body-mod oriented game, this event would be good to go. Which is precisely why I want to implement the “Killer Queen” storyline - her art won’t have body mods and we will be able to always have an event or two up our sleeve.
I already rewritten the barn intro for this path and now I’m going to start drawing various concepts for Killer Queen’s unique look. Then, once our current update will drop - we will together decide both her body proportions and her totally not lewd “combat” outfit.

Because we’ve already implemented thousands of pictures, we thought that it’s pretty much done, but it’s still full of issues that need to be immediately resolved. In other words, we were blinded by the light at the end of the tunnel, but we’re still working and fully intend to start the new year on a good note.
Meanwhile, the farm continuation is already in the works and as such, will arrive sooner.
I hope you all are having a happy New Year and please do not be saddened by my post! Thank you all for your support and patience, as per usual - the end is truly near, I can smell it!

plokiiju

Jun 5, 2021

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
We were crunching for 30 hours straight, but unfortunately ran out of time. We really wanted to upload a new version today and celebrate holidays with our families without thinking about Defenestration.

I was 100% sure that this would be it, but there’s no way we’ll make it work today. Apparently while everyone was doing math at school, I was doing meth. However, we will not go on any holidays until this monster will be slayed.
There’s no major problems, it’s just too big and we do not want to cut anything out. This particular expansion was in the making this entire year and we will have to start the next year working on it as well, hopefully for a short time.
I hate to break our tradition of releasing the game at the end of the year, but we really have no choice - it’s just not ready. We are aware of all the bugs and pictures that I forgot to include and we will resume our work on monday.
Releasing it in its current state would be like gifting you a disease for christmas, since this version in its current state will most definitely break your savefiles (not to mention countless visual glitches and a problem with a picture preloader).
That said, I refuse to give up and I hope this post didn’t ruin your holiday mood. And while there won’t be a new version today, I didn’t come empty handed:
-
I upgraded the holding pose, I didn’t want to add more work to Moana, so I just replaced the pictures.

Upcoming version has too many pictures, Kira’s character art has doubled in size and the events show everything apart from outfits.
Like I’ve said, this version aims to end the “character art” part of our game. It will feature every body-mod that we picked together via polls, drawn, coded and referenced in advance.

On top of that, I deliberately picked the worst type of events for this update. Both of them are all about breasts and are harder to implement for that reason. I thought they would be an ideal testing field to figure out whether or not we have to cut some body-mods out.
As you already know, we won’t cut anything, but we will start making more events that feature Killer Queen (Red Kira). On top of that we will occasionally reuse art and add events that don’t feature Kira at all.
What I was trying to say is that we do have a plan and we know how to fix this, we just have to properly finish our current update and it continues to resist our efforts.
On a different note
, on the teaser above you can see the upgraded holding pose and you might notice that I also upgraded Kira’s nipple rings to match her updated nose ring. Hats and tails are also a new addition to her character art.

Right now the majority of work lays on Moana's shoulders. I do what I can to help, but in reality she’s doing all the heavy lifting at the moment.
Which means that I’ve had more time to finally start drawing the farm content and on the picture above you can see the next two days of the “Barn sleep” event (background is a placeholder).
If we didn’t have a body-mod oriented game, this event would be good to go. Which is precisely why I want to implement the “Killer Queen” storyline - her art won’t have body mods and we will be able to always have an event or two up our sleeve.
I already rewritten the barn intro for this path and now I’m going to start drawing various concepts for Killer Queen’s unique look. Then, once our current update will drop - we will together decide both her body proportions and her totally not lewd “combat” outfit.

Because we’ve already implemented thousands of pictures, we thought that it’s pretty much done, but it’s still full of issues that need to be immediately resolved. In other words, we were blinded by the light at the end of the tunnel, but we’re still working and fully intend to start the new year on a good note.
Meanwhile, the farm continuation is already in the works and as such, will arrive sooner.
I hope you all are having a happy New Year and please do not be saddened by my post! Thank you all for your support and patience, as per usual - the end is truly near, I can smell it!
LOL. THE DUDE IS TRYING TO MILK US INTO NEW YEAR

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Lol, again problem on coders side, if this coder truly exists and is not imaginary scapegoat for mulan.

Happy new year comrades. Five year plan on milk yield is still not finished, so grab your moms credit cards, find a job or sell some internal organs, for motherland, for general secretary, for fap, DONATE.

Aug 11, 2020
But what do you mean by waiting? Give us something more .... for example this January will something come out or do we have to wait other months? I appreciate your work, and I'm the first to say that doing a good job takes time, but don't leave us here with nothing for months please.
I am not working on that i simply helped and did stuff way back that takes time to finish.

clover1024

Jul 4, 2021

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:

-

On a different note

update will arrive any minute now
copege-copium.gif

Reactions: Leafless Twig
Dec 28, 2021
2022 is not the year, but the days left until the update ..... haha no come on I think the update will be released by the end of this month.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes