Dec 28, 2021
The truth is that Mulan has worked with pleasure only up to where there was content that also interested him .... or up to Kira's bimbofication; everything that came after was one thing he didn't like ... mega-cow boobs or getting pregnant weren't part of the original plan.

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Then Mulan chose money over creative pleasure. Classic story, classic ending: Mulan is already having inspiration block, and rather sooner than later will start losing money and eventually will drop this project. Literally thousands stories about the same bad choice, but people just don't learn.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Then Mulan chose money over creative pleasure. Classic story, classic ending: Mulan is already having inspiration block, and rather sooner than later will start losing money and eventually will drop this project. Literally thousands stories about the same bad choice, but people just don't learn.
Not that bad for mulans bank account

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
Several last updates gave me some sort of impression that more and more corners are being cut and the game strays further and further away from the thing it was supposed to be. This one is the same. Pains to see such a good concept go down in flames of mismanagement.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The truth is that Mulan has worked with pleasure only up to where there was content that also interested him .... or up to Kira's bimbofication; everything that came after was one thing he didn't like ... mega-cow boobs or getting pregnant weren't part of the original plan.
That's what I see, as well. It happens a lot when devs allow their patrons to vote on where the game should go. Devs forget that the only real currency that can be spent in game development is developer enthusiasm.

plokiiju

Jun 5, 2021
I save this here before it's deleted, people need to know how much of a asshole someone can be..

View attachment 1579943
try being his patrons for a whole year, and then see all other good patron project who actually doing their very best for their patrons then you have this one guy, who did nothing but keep saying that it the other person procrastinating and he is doing very very fine , yet all he ever do it just making some B**Bs png bigger and bigger for his character assets. DO YOU BLAME ? if moana is actually real, I kudo to him/her for trying to do his/her very best on trying to their work, but how can you saying that with a new concept introduce you said the code need to have a full rework ? remember this will just be another YANDERE_dev shit (yes I'm also a yandere dev patron for a whole year)

Aschsky

Aug 5, 2016
Seriously, is this place going to be just sh*tposting all the time?
If you are not supporting the developer, then just shut the f*ck up and enjoy the game.
Be glad that you are able to play the game for free in the first place.

Edit: even though i get a bunch of facepalm, they still consider as likes. :ROFLMAO:
03.jpg

Last edited:

clover1024

Jul 4, 2021
If you are not supporting the developer, then just shut the f*ck up and enjoy the game.
shitposting is just too easy when its fake deadline after fake deadline for a cosmetic update a year in the making.
On a more serious note, people shit on this game, because of its potential. This game is probably one of the best starts for a game I have seen with great art yet it's living in hiatus hell for Patreon dough.

Aschsky

Aug 5, 2016
shitposting is just too easy when its fake deadline after fake deadline for a cosmetic update a year in the making.
On a more serious note, people shit on this game, because of its potential. This game is probably one of the best starts for a game I have seen with great art yet it's living in hiatus hell for Patreon dough.
I know the frustration that people have, this was one of my favourite transformation game.
But constant bickering and spitting venom isn't going to encourage him to work more and expected to release more frequently.
A lot of people expected a miracle simply because they saw his monthly earnings, just let him work at his own pace. If you don't like how slow he release his game, then go to other games that might make your money worth giving.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Are you serious? Looks like you came to a wrong place. Here's the whole site for shitposting, man.
As for Mulan's intentions (i wont touch his earnings right now) - i don't think anything written here affects his feelings. I bet for the reason posted by someone a page or two ago. He just started a new game on his own way and it was amazing. But then he made a very common mistake for the devs - he started listening to patreons what to do. It would be much better (and faster) if he'd just make this project a way he liked (and planned in the very beginning). Yes, we'd possibly not seen some of kinks and activities present in game now, but it'd be an integral project with consistent story born in ONE head.
And the worst thing is nothing can be changed right now. If the thing will stay as they are - this story will continue for ages. If patreons will stop their support - he'll probably just close the project. Pity.

Aschsky

Aug 5, 2016
Are you serious? Looks like you came to a wrong place. Here's the whole site for shitposting, man.
As for Mulan's intentions (i wont touch his earnings right now) - i don't think anything written here affects his feelings. I bet for the reason posted by someone a page or two ago. He just started a new game on his own way and it was amazing. But then he made a very common mistake for the devs - he started listening to patreons what to do. It would be much better (and faster) if he'd just make this project a way he liked (and planned in the very beginning). Yes, we'd possibly not seen some of kinks and activities present in game now, but it'd be an integral project with consistent story born in ONE head.
And the worst thing is nothing can be changed right now. If the thing will stay as they are - this story will continue for ages. If patreons will stop their support - he'll probably just close the project. Pity.
Then my point still stands. If he wants to follow the patrons's idea, there's nothing much we cam do.
It will be great news if he's able to finished the game, but we all know that is a high probability of not happening, which is indeed a pity.
Just enjoy the future release of the game, and hopefully he will stay making the game for a long while and/or not abandoning it.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
F95 is the most popular marketing place for patreon games. We can at least drop any newbie expectations so mulan would start loosing donations, maybe than he will start doing something, even if i doubt he cares.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Just a reminder that Mulan and Moana are not currently working on implementing patron ideas. They are working on the same art overhaul that has been happening since early 2020. That art overhaul was something they were going to be required to do based on the circumstances of the project.

Whether you want to believe that it is just not going as well as they planned, or they are milking it for patrons is up to you, but blaming the update speed on implementing patron ideas is a false statement. The last wholly patron idea that made it into the game was eons ago basically.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes