BBC King

May 8, 2021
Seriously, is this place going to be just sh*tposting all the time?
If you are not supporting the developer, then just shut the f*ck up and enjoy the game.
Be glad that you are able to play the game for free in the first place.
He clearly stated he was a patron for a whole year.

Reactions: Jarul

KonD:R

May 13, 2019
Seriously, is this place going to be just sh*tposting all the time?
If you are not supporting the developer, then just shut the f*ck up and enjoy the game.
Be glad that you are able to play the game for free in the first place.

Edit: even though i get a bunch of facepalm, they still consider as likes. :ROFLMAO:
If you want I can send you my pledges history, surely longer than yours. But why is that even matter? People didn't need to be a part of the "Family" to assume that Charles Manson and other cultists were just a bunch of crazy and dangerous fucks...

Last edited:
Reactions: AlisaB

Aschsky

Aug 5, 2016
If you want I can send you my pledges history, surely longer than you. But why is that even matter?
Again, I'm not flaming those who have pledge the dev for a very long time, heck i get frustrated too if all the money's that were given ends up down the drain. I have been there with Malise and the Machine.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Can anyone tell me games like defenestration?
:)
It doesn't have the same setting, but Caliross is probably the closest in terms of what is offered in Defenestration. RPG Maker life-sim with a female protagonist that undergoes hypnosis, bimbofication, and lactation/preg content. It's almost complete as well from what I can tell.

Reactions: Er Stalin mato

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
It doesn't have the same setting, but Caliross is probably the closest in terms of what is offered in Defenestration. RPG Maker life-sim with a female protagonist that undergoes hypnosis, bimbofication, and lactation/preg content. It's almost complete as well from what I can tell.
little advice, when recommending games you should always put link for those games :
Caliross

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me games like defenestration?
:)
That would be difficult since this game explores bimbofication/preg/corruption complemented with good and crazy narrative. since most of the games basically have no story and all they are about is to run all around the map and unlock scenes in a very generic and boring way. Ill share you some of my favs anyways if you are intrested

Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison (this one may be my personal favorite, has a little of all the fetish im here for: preg, corruption, heroine decay, prostitution, lots of ugly bastards, slums, bestiality, etc)
Annelitte (corruption, lots of fetish, preggo content, nice art)
Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ (one of the best RPG games out there. pretty clean game but has lot of content and art is great)
Meltys Quest (a classic: has a little of everything, lots of content, top notch art and good story too)
Absolute Power Corruption (great script, corruption focused, lots of preggo content and a lots of girls: u can f*ck almost every girl in the game and also get your sisters and mother preggo. also is one of the few games that has LOTS of updates per year and dev isnt even making money of it)
Deviant Discoveries (bimbofication, corruption, good story, not RPG but RENPY)
Sonia and the Lusting Village (preg, prostitution, heroine decay, gradual corruption. pretty generic but nice game)
Urban Demons (another classic: lots of corruption, sister/mom sex, unforunately NO preggo! but great story an progression)
~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod (as the title says, this is a Mod focused in preggo. Art is daaamn good and has a lot of work of the two people involved in this one. Is not only a rework, is a totally different game with new art and posibilities)

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I want play further with my save from 0.4.3 and see that I can`t leave the bus station (Mosfilm before). Give it a solution maybe with cheating that I am at another place and can play further?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I want play further with my save from 0.4.3 and see that I can`t leave the bus station (Mosfilm before). Give it a solution maybe with cheating that I am at another place and can play further?
Mosfilm is no longer in game.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes