Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Anyone on defenestration discord, is there still cult of mulan? Cause I simply do not understand how people keep being his patrons after two whole years of shit.

plokiiju

Jun 5, 2021
Anyone on defenestration discord, is there still cult of mulan? Cause I simply do not understand how people keep being his patrons after two whole years of shit.
I'm in the discord and tbh we don't talk much, everyone is all hoping for mulan to come up with something for real but yeah we all just joke around it's typical mulan what can you do ?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I'm in the discord and tbh we don't talk much, everyone is all hoping for mulan to come up with something for real but yeah we all just joke around it's typical mulan what can you do ?
How about shame his lazy ass? Or he visits his disc as frequent as this tread? Do his patrons have any self respect or they are happy about being lied to?

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
To me let give mulan to the end of this month is we really get some REAL by REAL i mean full good update we will give chance and hope AKA our wallet hhhhhh again if we didnt get a thing or tiny or unsatisfied update then I will end dealing with this game and its up to you guys too

plokiiju

Jun 5, 2021
With all respect regarding whatever I have left for Mulan, Mulan constant excuses and delays make me adore and cherish all the other creators who actually try to deliver the best of their work on time despite the quality of it. I have long gone from being Mulan patron and his discord hardly ever has his presence, the dude is a sack of shit and this project should just be long forgotten

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Happy new year comrades! Hope this year Defenestration bring us lot of fap content. For now that is just an expression of my own desire. Its a shame good games update 2 or even 1 time per year with minimum content. This is not the only case unfortunately.
Anyways whishing the best for this game and its players

Reactions: Er Stalin mato

plokiiju

Jun 5, 2021
Happy new year comrades! Hope this year Defenestration bring us lot of fap content. For now that is just an expression of my own desire. Its a shame good games update 2 or even 1 time per year with minimum content. This is not the only case unfortunately.
GOOD BOT

Reactions: AlisaB
Sep 20, 2017
im fine with delays as long as that means they are squaring away most of the art needed to move forward, cause there were inconsistency I ran into

I mean not thrilled. but who the fuck else is going to make me my body mod game?

Reactions: suns3tb3achs

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Cocomiel comrade is your account hacked or what? Optimistic post in defenestration thread... Or just good new year mood? :)

Reactions: cocomiel1

KonD:R

May 13, 2019
Put the ''abandoned'' tag ffs, respect other developers, f95... What is wrong with you? How much does mulan pay to mods to keep this thread clean and appetizing for some of the newcomers who will be ready to pledge and defend mulan, because they think this prjoect is really still in ''development'' or even exists. At this point it's pretty obvious that he's not gonna release anything. It's such a shame seeing such great developers as GameBear having only 300$ in pledges per month against a bunch of scammers from Russia here milking the whole Mudanjiang City Mega Farm for 2 years without any content

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2020
Put the ''abandoned'' tag ffs, respect other developers, f95... What is wrong with you? How much does mulan pay to mods to keep this thread clean and appetizing for some of the newcomers who will be ready to pledge and defend mulan, because they think this prjoect is really still in ''development'' or even exists. At this point it's pretty obvious that he's not gonna release anything. It's such a shame seeing such great developers as GameBear having only 300$ in pledges per month against a bunch of scammers from Russia here milking the whole Mudanjiang City Mega Farm for 2 years without any content
I really love the game, for me it´s one the best made so far...
but i agree on this one. abandoned tag is maybe a motivation for the developer to finally release something or work at least a little bit faster.

Have a happy new year everyone

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Pretty fair. The second proyect of Doctor Bones (not The Manor, the other one) was tagged as Abandoned since it hasnt been updated in two years so... Seems logic to me

Reactions: qw1rty

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Unsubscribe from their patreon?

Those pictures look terrible...all those signs on her body look repulsive for me.Fish lips bonanza. People really voted for this?

BTW In case you are wondering, the mods "reject" reports about Fresh Mulan's inactivity and requests for an abandoned tag.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Unsubscribe from their patreon?

Those pictures look terrible...all those signs on her body look repulsive for me.Fish lips bonanza. People really voted for this?

BTW In case you are wondering, the mods "reject" reports about Fresh Mulan's inactivity and requests for an abandoned tag.
Well, since he is posting something from time to time, technically its work in progress, not on hold or abandoned. I dont think mulan somehow influenced mods but I dont know exact rules.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
How about shame his lazy ass? Or he visits his disc as frequent as this tread? Do his patrons have any self respect or they are happy about being lied to?
I think you would be surprised by the amount of people on their discord that do criticize them and the speed of releases. It is by no means a personality cult for them, their appearances there are infrequent as well. The server really is just a bunch of people fucking around.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes