XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
Glad to see nothing has changed.

This game is the quintessential example of why you should just stick to your original vision rather than constantly reworking everything from the ground up.
Of course nothing has changed, why would it ? The patreon model rewards slow development with no end in sight. You get a monthly payment wether you release something or not, all you have to drag your patreon around with excuses and promises to keep them hooked. Look at Curse of Pleasure 14 months without an update and he has lost little to no money monthly. They know their patreons won't stop supporting in the fear that the project will be dropped. Glad I've stopped supporting many of those creators, no matter how great their games are I'll support them by buying their games when they come out instead of paying 5$ a month for 5 years.

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
Look at Curse of Pleasure 14 months without an update
It was never said that he'd do it more frequent, anyone following that project knows that. Roughly once a year has been his pace for several updates in a row and he always provides a substantual amount of content on release. He regulaly posts his progress and even cancel patreon donations on the month he thinks he does not a sufficient amount of work. I guess this is the reason he keeps his patreon numbers, as he should.

Having said that
I'll support them by buying their games when they come out instead of paying 5$ a month for 5 years.
- coulndn't agree more. I get that indie devs need some funding to start and provide the developement, and that they may not be able to start and finish the project without. In my personal opinion I have been burned enough with the early-access bolloks. Never again.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
how do i stab as many people ? in viderin viderium (or whatever the place is) i wanted se some new sex scenes but no idea what to do there

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
It was never said that he'd do it more frequent, anyone following that project knows that. Roughly once a year has been his pace for several updates in a row and he always provides a substantual amount of content on release. He regulaly posts his progress and even cancel patreon donations on the month he thinks he does not a sufficient amount of work. I guess this is the reason he keeps his patreon numbers, as he should.
I do agree that he releases a fair amount of content, I was supporting him when he released content every 3-4 months and then he started to release yearly updates, I don't see why he couldn't split his yearly updates into quarterly updates with the same amount of content yearly ( meaning you get 1/4th of the yearly content at each update ), supporting someone 5$-10$ a month for a year to get content is something I can't do. It's 60$ - 120$, I could either buy new DLCs of games I enjoy or a new game that will last 10 times longer than the amount of content an update will provide. I respect the fact that he cancels patreon donations when he doesn't do enough work though.

Reactions: lilpixxle

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Maybe he should do the game in chapters, Moscow being chapter 1. Lets finish chapter 1 before we move onto chapter 2 though
problem is kinda stuck in this place and cant leave or do anything, only hint i have is " stab as many people " i keep talking to everyone but nothing happens ;/ please help anyone, some kind of walkthrough for this game would be kewl since i dunno if i simply stuck and need to do 'whatever' to proceed or just glitched -_-

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
problem is kinda stuck in this place and cant leave or do anything, only hint i have is " stab as many people " i keep talking to everyone but nothing happens ;/ please help anyone, some kind of walkthrough for this game would be kewl since i dunno if i simply stuck and need to do 'whatever' to proceed or just glitched -_-
It's probably a bug. Actually when stabbing thing starts (after the dialog people are starting to run randomly, if I remember correctly), you just have to talk to them, and they are... well, stabbed. After you stab a few of them, dialog should continue.
Try to load an early save.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
It's probably a bug. Actually when stabbing thing starts (after the dialog people are starting to run randomly, if I remember correctly), you just have to talk to them, and they are... well, stabbed. After you stab a few of them, dialog should continue.
This section is most likely bugged. You can even get stuck between the Bodies, because the interaction starts once they touch the MC, at first I manged to get 4 people stabbed and I simply got trapped in between them.

So I would not be surprised if it is bugged and you can get stuck at the stabbing-part, despite having stabbed enough people.

Hypnojunkie69

Jun 1, 2020
Get away from them all, go back and try to pick one off and then get seperation from them so you don't get surrounded and stuck

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Of course nothing has changed, why would it ? The patreon model rewards slow development with no end in sight. You get a monthly payment wether you release something or not, all you have to drag your patreon around with excuses and promises to keep them hooked. Look at Curse of Pleasure 14 months without an update and he has lost little to no money monthly. They know their patreons won't stop supporting in the fear that the project will be dropped. Glad I've stopped supporting many of those creators, no matter how great their games are I'll support them by buying their games when they come out instead of paying 5$ a month for 5 years.
When you have mentioned Curse of Pleasure I was like "Wait a sec... Is that the game I played long ago and liked so much but didnt get updated and was assumed abandoned?" Then after I searched it up I just felt heart broken. It still didnt get updated atleast over a year. Reminded me of "Tales of Divinity: Rodinka's Lewd Adventures". Damn. That just hurts man...

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
never saw Curse of Pleasure like THE game, but for some reason it has o looot of support since the first update. i think there's lot of better games that cant reach the half of the money that title made. honestly, it isnt even a matter of taste

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
never saw Curse of Pleasure like THE game, but for some reason it has o looot of support since the first update. i think there's lot of better games that cant reach the half of the money that title made. honestly, it isnt even a matter of taste
It has that "shota\older sister" vibe, that is not cringy like in most of "small ugly schoolkid fuck his family" probably that's why.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
It has that "shota\older sister" vibe, that is not cringy like in most of "small ugly schoolkid fuck his family" probably that's why.
dont know tho i like games xd
so i guess is all about ugly bastards at the end of the day
?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes