Karkhel

May 15, 2017
nope the second event is metro one(new quest)
Maybe thats a first one then I haven't played that part yet myself I just wrote what I saw in the comments made by Fresh Mulan on patron:
"
i'm having trouble finding the second H-events

1d

It appears it was too generous of me to call it an H-event, it’s more of a small-ish voyeur thing, you can see it at the movie shoot if Kira was hypnotised, she’ll refuse to wear her outfit. "

andrew567567

Nov 24, 2018
As far as I remember that's the save at the end of content on previous version, not sure if it will work with this one (I started from the scratch myself).
thx a lot <3 But it doesn't work even I put it into the save file...

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed version for 0.4! (Unpacked ~130MB)

- - - -

Falco77

Feb 16, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.4.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
There is something bug

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
There is something bug
well, android is a case sensitive os, so "Mosfilm_inside_D" is not "Mosfilm_Inside_D".
only 1 small error in Tilesets.json and 1 have to make a new apk, but it's done.
i've updated the with a fixed version.

i assume mac users have the same problem. attached is a fixed Tilesets.json. extract it into the www/data folder and overwrite the current file.

Falco77

Feb 16, 2018
well, android is a case sensitive os, so "Mosfilm_inside_D" is not "Mosfilm_Inside_D".
only 1 small error in Tilesets.json and 1 have to make a new apk, but it's done.

i assume mac users have the same problem. attached is a fixed Tilesets.json. extract it into the www/data folder and overwrite the current file.
Thnk you

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are only a few scenes implemented right now. It's RNG when you'll find yourself in the train, but if you've seen the all of the implemented scenes already, then investigating the shiny won't do anything and you'll be at your destination.
Are you referring to the shower quest? and if so, is it the first jacket, which is given to you as part of the quest, or the second jacket you can get after the quest is completed? The first one gets traded in for the new swagger outfits and either the school uniform or money. The second one is just for your own benefit.
You have to complete the jail scenes, go to the rebel's hideout, and talk to the nurse after fetching an item for her. I believe you also have to complete the hypnosis questline, as it's directly related to the "New Me" facility.

Reactions: ray3dave

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018

Is there some guide to being able to download and play it on a Mac?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Is there some guide to being able to download and play it on a Mac?
hmm, i thought there was a mac version posted. :oops: next time i should probably look better, before posting a fix for you mac users. :whistle:

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes