foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Fun fact : "Defenestration" actually means : The act of throwing something or someone out the window.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
and to bring someone down from power
"To bring someone down from power" is more of an informal usage (I think) but, yes, it is also valid. But I found it slightly funny that "the window" meaning seems more common. Like, if you use the word "bitch", almost everyone is gonna think of a female a-hole instead of a female dog.

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
Love the game so far! Amazing art, and funny interactions, interesting story, and universe in general.

My problem is that I cannot seem to finish the quest "work 4 shifts at the diner". i worked like 2 shifts, then got moved to the VIP section. I remembered from earlier playthrough that there was indeed more to the diner than just those couple shifts. Don't know how that affects the "lewdness" points, I have 6 now, but like said, don't get to finish the diners shifts.

Any help?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Love the game so far! Amazing art, and funny interactions, interesting story, and universe in general.

My problem is that I cannot seem to finish the quest "work 4 shifts at the diner". i worked like 2 shifts, then got moved to the VIP section. I remembered from earlier playthrough that there was indeed more to the diner than just those couple shifts. Don't know how that affects the "lewdness" points, I have 6 now, but like said, don't get to finish the diners shifts.

Any help?
There's currently no way to return to the old room, but we'll figure something out.

Reactions: Doruna

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Edit: obviously Im not a creator
Happy New Year comrades! The new update is finally here. With the rework going on I’ve had to choose between adding new events and redrawing existing art, I really wanted to include party quest in this update (yes, it exists and it’s 25 pages long), seemed fitting for the new year, but it would mean that I’d have to redraw it again in literally a week and potentially delay the next update. In fact, at this moment, every new event adds more work for me since I’ll need to change it for new system. The rework is definitely more important and we’ve decided to focus on it.
For that reason this update is not big, I was and still am busy with redrawing pretty much everything. In this update we’ve temporarily used the artwork from the most recent patreon poll, and it’s not yet final, this event serves as an example of what you can expect to see in the upcoming months. Once it will be ready, you’ll be able to see events like this one in every outfit (including subway encounters).
To further emphasize the importance of this, new character system will allow us to add stuff like new tattoos without the pain of manually changing existing code, and it would be easier for us to create new events in general. I will continue conducting polls for Kira’s new look in a couple of days, meanwhile here’s v0.4.2, I hope you’ll like it!

Major:
New npc character art
New artwork for Kira (preview, it’s not fully done yet.)
Random event submitted by VonDoom (Thank you VonDoom, very cool) It has three stages, last one was written by me, is repeatable and so far has four random variations of it (different text).
Requirements: Chief Officer’s hypnosis, have third breast size. You can avoid this requirement by using our usual trashbox in the subway (picture below)
First stage triggers at Red Square
Second - at GUM (shopping center)
Third - at the changing room (tailors shop), to see all four versions of it you’ll need to sleep and talk to her again. But, they are randomized, so you can just save and load instead.
Note:
The event was written for Bimbo Kira, I’ll either edit it in the future or I’ll write something else for non-bimbos.
I intend to advance this random event and it will give you random benefits like items and stats.
Kira appears naked in this event only because the new artwork for her is still in the making.
I think that’s all, but maybe I’m forgetting something. Thank you all for your support, it’s been an amazing year for Defenestration and I know that the next one will be even better:)

Edit: oopsie had a link to the file for a second, sorry.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I can't wait for the next bigger update, still thats pretty much the most promising hentai game I've played (out of the unfinished ones, and I've played and unhealthy amount of them). Keep up the good work.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
So, end of january will be long awated clinic update? Since you have upgraded the code can we hope for more than two scenses per update?

Hailey

Oct 13, 2018
Hopefully we get the download link soon. I love this game so much <3 the by far makes the game and the artwork!

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
So, end of january will be long awated clinic update? Since you have upgraded the code can we hope for more than two scenses per update?
We've been trying to sit on two chairs at the same time, adding in new events and implementing various backend systems. Right now we're working on new character art for Kira and a somewhat automated system for existing and future events. After this art rework and new backend system will be in place, yes, I can't see what would stop us from adding more "visible" to the player content in each update.

hotuck

Nov 23, 2017
i wonder when 0.4.2 will be updated.It was already released 6days ago and it seems that no one has even written about it on this thread.I just really hope it gets updated.

Voidg

Mar 2, 2018
Anyone know more games like this? Honestly the best game I've played in a long time. Such good art and it plays into my corruption kink.
Insexsity in another of my favorite.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.4.2!

Win (156MB): - - - -

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes