Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Readerf2b

I am subscribed to this topic for a month and lately I see nothing in it except your hateful posts and the whining of other similar commenters. If I don't like the game, or don't like how the developer releases the updates - please fckn unsubscribe from the topic and don't litter it with your hatred. I doubt that you ever supported the dev financially anyway.

I don't understand people who constantly complain about devs on this forum when they don't like something. Another such creator who receives as much hate is Theodosius, although he updates his game The Lewd Knight quite regularly, but apparently doesn't release as much content as local users (or should I say freeloaders?) want to see here. As a software dev myself, I feel quite frustrated when I'm reading such shit.

Reactions: ABlackOcean

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Readerf2b

I am subscribed to this topic for a month and lately I see nothing in it except your hateful posts and the whining of other similar commenters. If I don't like the game, or don't like how the developer releases the updates - please fckn unsubscribe from the topic and don't litter it with your hatred. I doubt that you ever supported the dev financially anyway.

I don't understand people who constantly complain about devs on this forum when they don't like something. Another such creator who receives as much hate is Theodosius, although he updates his game The Lewd Knight quite regularly, but apparently doesn't release as much content as local users (or should I say freeloaders?) want to see here. As a software dev myself, I feel quite frustrated when I'm reading such shit.
Its a free site. Also a pirate one. You dont like something? Use your own advice and don't read this tread.

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
there is this totally underrated and definetly underused option to send certain users to the IGNORE-List.
It really helps.
Promise :)

Reactions: Rafn

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Its a free site. Also a pirate one. You dont like something? Use your own advice and don't read this tread.
Really, what is your point? I don't understand. You don't seem to like everything about this game and dev. Why spamming the topic with these complaining/hateful posts?

There are games which I don't like, too, but I don't post such shit in their discussions. I would say, life is too short to spend it for hatred.

And I will say, I would gladly support the dev on their Patreon, if I had the credit card working internationally at the moment. Maybe in the future...

Reactions: CertifiedMushu

b3nd3r_i5_gr347

Jan 9, 2019
Ngl I know nothing about this game I just happened to notice the image/gif on the front page uses the blade runner font which I found funni

boilerman

Jul 11, 2020
5, as i remember (3 payable, 4-th experimental serum, 5 - farm)
do you know how to access the 4th serum? Im stuck at trying to enter the factory, but the kgb officer comes out and nothing else is left to finish the quest. Im on size 3 right now.

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
do you know how to access the 4th serum? Im stuck at trying to enter the factory, but the kgb officer comes out and nothing else is left to finish the quest. Im on size 3 right now.
Size from 1 to 4 is achieved in the hospital, visit it more often during the game.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
don`t remember. Try to use search in this topic. After 3rd size => it`s payable.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If it were not the Lennon posters and the Red Star peppered throughout the game I would have thought the Story took place in a not too distant future of Canada. Just saying. LOL.

Samson666

Oct 6, 2022
Breast size manual: 1st size - base, 2nd - Olga scene after evaluation in the start of the game, 3nd - you need access to 3 floor in New You (that is in hospital), you have two ways. Gain access after analrapist quest or after finding Olga in sewers, what is after prison quest. And you have two ways to gain 3nd size. Bowth are accessible ať New You on the right side, just speak with Oľga. One option is paying for it and another is experimental sérum plus you are payed, 4nd size - another brainwashing on 3 floor in New You left side called DREAM. 5nd size - in Vivarium after accepting going through the farm/cow route.

Thatdubstepsound

Oct 9, 2022
If it were not the Lennon posters and the Red Star peppered throughout the game I would have thought the Story took place in a not too distant future of Canada. Just saying. LOL.
I thought the game did a great job given the limited assets of RPGMaker. The narration told by the little details are very well thought out:

-The perfect circular layout of the subway design suggesting a centrally planned city, sharply contrasted with basic things like elevators not working (hinting at rampant corruption).
-The little cracks in the walls of buildings everywhere and the casual garbage strewn about suggesting people do their part as dictated by the central commitee, but their hearts aren't in it.
-The depressive atmosphere in the residential area with little green spaces and where building blocks are just numbers (like people).
-The casual KGB soldiers standing everywhere: holding pink guns. Just like Russia today: do evil but gloss it over with a thin veneer for friendliness
- The Literal Saint Basil Russian style Architecture building in the Red Square.
- Of course, the propaganda strewn everywhere from Stalin statues to Lenin billboards to the posters in the subway suggesting this society enforces a centrally binding ideology for it's citizens.
- Even the characters portray slices of cultural authenticity: rampant alcoholism, joking that track suits were once the "military uniform" of the old USSR (given how popular track suits were in Russia and it's unique position as an attire between the private and the public space)

... I could go on ...

There are alot of little attention to detail that really brings out the world building. Sure, the game is not a triple A title with an entire team dedicated to visual assets, but I still think Mulan did a great job with limited resources. And ultimately, as someone who's actually lived in Canada for 30+ years, I don't see the similarities between this game and Canada at all.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes