Oct 8, 2022
New update 0.4.9.7 ? on Patreon

Salutations! Here’s what’s up:Since my last post I’ve managed to resolve my electricity issues and to make friends with some AI fellas.V0......

Cue "ode to joy"

Can anyone be a hero and post the new link and change log?

Last edited:

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Basically just bugfixes and finishing the Kira art overhaul. They have power again now and are promising new content in the next update. Also some stuff about not hating AI making art and them somehow using it to make art faster.

• Haha
Reactions: Readerf2b
Oct 8, 2022
Basically just bugfixes and finishing the Kira art overhaul. They have power again now and are promising new content in the next update. Also some stuff about not hating AI making art and them somehow using it to make art faster.
Could you please give us the link kind sir?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
classic

Reactions: Readerf2b

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
he had 1 year. What u got?
What is this stupid question?, 1 year of what? , what is the point of this question?, what is it that i should have or had? , what is this question having to do with the post i posted?, is this some sarcastic attack or something?, can you atleast explain what you mean with this question so i can answer it properly? jeez.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Well i am happy that mulan isnt dead by a russ bombs.

Better to be lazy and finish story in 2 years time than no finish at all cos you are dead.
Mulan has a lot time to update game, only in 2022 all ukraine is in on war. Mulan in 2021 has one year vacation.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
In the bugfix update post today the devs expanded on what content will be coming in the next update(s). The shower scene is being overhauled and expanded, Katya's AUG shop is getting a job, and the Vivarium Mother is getting a pregnancy event.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
In the bugfix update post today the devs expanded on what content will be coming in the next update(s). The shower scene is being overhauled and expanded, Katya's AUG shop is getting a job, and the Vivarium Mother is getting a pregnancy event.
Ohhh myyy godness. Noone doesnt care. Mulan could be an emperior. Now its only bugfixcarrier

Reactions: reaper-kun
Oct 8, 2022
Can we get the link?

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
when i first discover this game it gives me so much cyberpunk vibes and i love it especialy the farm , but that was better then 2 years ago and the buss station still don't work

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes