123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Men are forbidden to leave Ukraine. Women, children and elders can.
Believe me, everything is possible in Ukraine!!! However, only for money!!! This is the only republic of the former Soviet Union, where everything that cannot be done according to the order or according to the law has always been done for MONEY, and the only republic where they were imprisoned hundreds of times less often for receiving and giving bribes than in the rest of the Union!!! So do not say that in Ukraine something and someone is not allowed)))

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
I'm going to have to recommend that the facepalm emoji become the threads official emoji, seeing as its probably our most used emoji outside of the like symbol..... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh........
I'm bringing back this post because it's relevant. don't ask me why, it just is.

• Haha
Reactions: ustar

Zizmi

Jul 4, 2020
is the branded content on farm still not in the game? or did I accidentally press no to being branded? on farm they constantly talk about being branded and I reached the end of the path on the farm and still didn't get it

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
is the branded content on farm still not in the game? or did I accidentally press no to being branded? on farm they constantly talk about being branded and I reached the end of the path on the farm and still didn't get it
Game has no new quest content since may 2021.

Reactions: Robert84MK

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Game has no new quest content since may 2021.
Game had new content but it had bug and was incomplete or something like that so it was removed and right now yes the game has gone back almost to the same state it was last year
The good new is that next update should give us all that removed content AND a bit of new content

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Game had new content but it had bug and was incomplete or something like that so it was removed and right now yes the game has gone back almost to the same state it was last year
The good new is that next update should give us all that removed content AND a bit of new content
The main question is "when".
The more I like the game, the more problems it has in production.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
If it's not a secret what THIS NEW CONTENT was expressed in

MILF LOVER 2

Apr 14, 2022
after being released from prison i cant use the metro anyone got any ideas how to fix that? Cuz i am stuck in either the city gate district or if i talk to the KGB guy in the factory, at the red square

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
after being released from prison i cant use the metro anyone got any ideas how to fix that? Cuz i am stuck in either the city gate district or if i talk to the KGB guy in the factory, at the red square
post the save file with the problem, the "config" and "global" file

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
i fixed it already, was fooling with save file before and changed metro event from 9 to 10 and that broke the whole system, changed it back to 9 and it works now
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
And you didn't find it useful to share this little bit of information in your first post ??

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
gotta love your optimism.
i really like the game but the last real update with playable content was almost two years ago

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes