sani45

Sep 20, 2019
For a long time, comments began to be deleted here on an unpleasant topic for the developer's supporters

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So I've not played for a while so i don'y know if an issue with an old save, but on the latest update my screen is really dark whilst playing, its still readable but its uncomfortable. Anyone else find this?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
This is absolutely the worst possible moment to complain. The game is getting updates. The mechanics of the game being reworked means quite the opposite than what the whiners here claim it means. In software in general, you refactor if you're serious about the long term viability of the project. You do it because you want to improve the user experience and prepare it for future content or features. It's a lot of work, even if on the surface it might not look like it. The fact that the developer is willing to invest a lot of their time into work that doesn't net short-term "profit" but is focused on long-term is exactly what you want to see.
I dont know how long have you been watching this game "progress" but, its already third (or forth?) time mulan lies about optimizing development and finalizing art. It never have lead to any actual development speed growth. Quite contrary, after first graphic upgrade he started to post updates 4 times a year instead of 2 times a month, than he updated 2 times a year, and now he is not updating at all. His "updates" is just miniature art redraws that you wouldn't see unless you specifically search difference between versions.
Mulan hadn't added any significant content since 2020. I don't know how his game has rating above 4 and my only guess is that most of low rates just disappears (mine did). Same goes to "abandoned" tag. Without any stable schedule and half a year of absences it should get this tag.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
I dont know how long have you been watching this game "progress" but, its already third (or forth?) time mulan lies about optimizing development and finalizing art. It never have lead to any actual development speed growth. Quite contrary, after first graphic upgrade he started to post updates 4 times a year instead of 2 times a month, than he updated 2 times a year, and now he is not updating at all. His "updates" is just miniature art redraws that you wouldn't see unless you specifically search difference between versions.
Mulan hadn't added any significant content since 2020. I don't know how his game has rating above 4 and my only guess is that most of low rates just disappears (mine did). Same goes to "abandoned" tag. Without any stable schedule and half a year of absences it should get this tag.
Same as mine, exactly. Looks like he has some "friends" in moderators who censorship all negative feedback.

Reactions: Nionya

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Defenstration [0.4.9.9 Pfa] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1019 MB/ 244 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
So in the chanegelog stands there is tattoo images added for breastsize 8-9 ...my question tho how to get bigger breastsize than 4? I was in hospital n did those "therapies" n took some drugs from the surgeon. Are the other upgrades avaible by the farm, or do i miss something?

FirstS

Aug 8, 2022
So in the chanegelog stands there is tattoo images added for breastsize 8-9 ...my question tho how to get bigger breastsize than 4? I was in hospital n did those "therapies" n took some drugs from the surgeon. Are the other upgrades avaible by the farm, or do i miss something?
You can reach 5 or 6 based on rng and with farm event (7 i am not so sure), 8-9 are not implemented but you can get it with RPG Maker MV Cheat. So basicly the update doesn't got many implemented stuff.

Reactions: hentacle

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
You can reach 5 or 6 based on rng and with farm event (7 i am not so sure), 8-9 are not implemented but you can get it with RPG Maker MV Cheat. So basicly the update doesn't got many implemented stuff.
Based on rng? What should that soppose to mean? I may or may not get a quest to enlarge those? XD

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Based on rng? What should that soppose to mean? I may or may not get a quest to enlarge those? XD
There is an experiment in the labs where you can get bigger tits or not with an experimental syringe. I don't know the exact requirements for it to work, but if memory serves this depends mainly on your progression in the New You questline

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes