Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
There is an experiment in the labs where you can get bigger tits or not with an experimental syringe. I don't know the exact requirements for it to work, but if memory serves this depends mainly on your progression in the New You questline
need money, and save/load cuz it`s not 100%

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I'm glad this game is not dead yet, I will say I'm kinda disappointed the whole pregnancy thing is not finished yet. This game is taking ages to develop but whats in it already is really good, maybe not the best game in the genre but its pretty good, think current rating for it is pretty spot on tbh (on this topic I'm pleasantly surprised by a decent amount of people reviewing this like a human and not just on 2 ratings scale either 1 or 5)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm glad this game is not dead yet, I will say I'm kinda disappointed the whole pregnancy thing is not finished yet. This game is taking ages to develop but whats in it already is really good, maybe not the best game in the genre but its pretty good, think current rating for it is pretty spot on tbh (on this topic I'm pleasantly surprised by a decent amount of people reviewing this like a human and not just on 2 ratings scale either 1 or 5)
it`s not dead. it`s in coma.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
When do i need to do it? I mean the thing with reloading the save.
Follow the story in clinic, after one stage u`ll be avaible to get that experemental serum. And save load before accepting it. U can search in this thread more detailed info.

Reactions: hentacle

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
Follow the story in clinic, after one stage u`ll be avaible to get that experemental serum. And save load before accepting it. U can search in this thread more detailed info.
You mean at the very first time on the 3rd floor? Well ty ^^

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Before downloading, could anyone help: is there any new narrative content? I am not referring to new clothes, body shapes/UV, or hotfix, I mean the story and related scenes.

Reactions: paddyo73

Nionya

May 29, 2020
Nothing new again? I understand that the situation in the country is one of unpleasant ones, but since the 21 there has been no progress in the plot at all

Reactions: FireOgon
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes