Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Edit: nevermind, found it, you just have to click on a lenin poster as well, this along with 4 stars gives you an option to customize your transformation. Nice!

How can you exactly be presented with a choice to give Kira e.g. hair color, bigger lips or bigger breasts during the New You procedure? In my playthrough, where she talks with the chief, all options are decided for her. She can just choose red or blue lolipop and if she chooses red, apparently she goes with full bimbo treatment. I've tried to click on all stars during the New You procedure but it doesn't seem to change anything.

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
Great quest, but i hope you will change it a little bit (i now you tell us its not the final wersion).
At the start in new you doctors send you in other rooms and chnge Kira step by step, but in the finall they do all in the same time: mind, will, hornyness and body. Isn't this a little bit too much. First to increase her breast she must go to spechial doctor ehich you special equipment for be. But in the end with red pill you got new hair color, fuller lips, lips tattoo and breast enlarge on the one chair.
I hope it will be in her mind in player must be take more time for full transformation step by step.
Oh, and i really want you do not forget about other floors, i hope there will be more tf stuff (lokking forvard for this helmet on girl in 2nd floor).

Anyway, you did a great job and please continue, gl)

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Next update will be this month and it will have the second Legion event (v0.4.4), then at the end of the March we will upload v0.4.5 with a complete rework, and yes - it will brake the saves.
If it's going to be starting from scratch again, I'd rather wait for the end-of-March update. Though it's going to be a really, really long wait, even thought it's just a month. I love this game, and even a 2-week wait would seem like an eternity.

magfonte

Dec 14, 2017
it is possible to get inside the factory beyond the green laser gate ? cant finish that quest :/

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I lost my saves due to a hard drive crash, pretty annoying. So I started a new game and now I ran into the problem that after working at the diner only twice she is forced to get one step beyong that, making me miss nice scenes from the diner job. What went wrong?

EDIT - Maybe I did the scene in the park too early?

EDIT - YES! That was my mistake! Don't try to do the same, build it, build it slowly. I liked the fifth (!) shift a lot!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Downloading this right now, but I just wanted to say that the banner for this game is exquisite.

Kaviktal

Jan 17, 2018
Does the jammer do anything yet? Refusing all of the New You changes ends exactly the same as accepting them. And will there be a way to keep her breasts as they are/ return them to where they were before the first enlargement?

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Does the jammer do anything yet? Refusing all of the New You changes ends exactly the same as accepting them. And will there be a way to keep her breasts as they are/ return them to where they were before the first enlargement?
It doesn't seem to do anything at the moment but bear in mind the quest "New you" is far from finished.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
That's the plan, -slut path- you don't lose int. -bimbo path- she is dumb
Actually it seems there might be a middle ground if you manage to break yourself off the brainwashing procedure (you do that when you say to the Chief "Fuck off"); then you can customize your physical and mental stats without having to go full bimbo or slut route, e.g. you can get yourself bigger boobs but keep your intellect intact. However, the changes reflecting that are reserved for future updates. I'm not sure if the end of February update will already have it available.

Apparently becoming bimbo (red lolipop) locks your intellect to 0 and becoming slut (blue lolipop) locks your lust at 100. You can also become a modest bimbo (low lust level) but I'm not sure how that would work. Drinking alcohol raises your lust and lowers your intellect by 1 temporarily (until you sleep) so that might be interesting to reach some content otherwise restricted to e.g. bimbo route. When you have zero intellect, bimbo talk is enabled. Those changes should happen in March at the soonest, though.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
So how does affect choosing any of the paths? Like i get that bimbo makes her dumb (unless ya cheat xd) and slut makes her horny, but how does this affect the gameplay? Iv seen some choices that are locked cuz of stats but choosing one over the other changes the course of the quest or something?

I wanted to choose bimbo cuz of the big boobs and skin color

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
So how does affect choosing any of the paths? Like i get that bimbo makes her dumb (unless ya cheat xd) and slut makes her horny, but how does this affect the gameplay? Iv seen some choices that are locked cuz of stats but choosing one over the other changes the course of the quest or something?

I wanted to choose bimbo cuz of the big boobs and skin color
Wait for a new version.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Anybody got a save right before you begin the new you questline? I seemed to have lost my save...

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes