hyp4me

Apr 25, 2018
Love love love the game, can't wait for more. Quick question, is there currently anything in the Legion path past the subway scene?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Thx btw which quest?
The one where you upload a virus into yourself. You have to get to the part where the resistance is and then take the boat further in. Then theres a big building right when you exit the boat, enter that and there should be a pod thing there. Sleep in it and youll start the quest

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Can only be accessed once for a special quest and thats it

Cant use it yet
Isn't it mentioned in one of the movie studio quests that once your film primeres that you will be setup in a cushy apartment in the CC?

The one where you upload a virus into yourself. You have to get to the part where the resistance is and then take the boat further in. Then theres a big building right when you exit the boat, enter that and there should be a pod thing there. Sleep in it and youll start the quest
I really hope Female Passenger appears in a future public sex/humiliation quest...

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Isn't it mentioned in one of the movie studio quests that once your film primeres that you will be setup in a cushy apartment in the CC?

I mean, that part of that questline hasnt been released yet so rn its just the one with the virus so far

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Is that why I can't complete the film, it isn't finish yet?
Right, that questline isn't complete yet. Hopefully in the near future but really can't tell what's coming next. The drinks questline at the very beginning is still incomplete so can't really say in what order the new content is going to come out

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Right, that questline isn't complete yet. Hopefully in the near future but really can't tell what's coming next. The drinks questline at the very beginning is still incomplete so can't really say in what order the new content is going to come out
Colour me curious, but how many Lust+ interactions are there currently in the game? I'm trying to level up Kira's naked waitress skill.
So far, I'm up to the start of New You and she seems to be getting a little better at accommodating patrons' requests.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Colour me curious, but how many Lust+ interactions are there currently in the game? I'm trying to level up Kira's naked waitress skill.
So far, I'm up to the start of New You and she seems to be getting a little better at accommodating patrons' requests.
Ive actually got no clue about this one.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I ask because her current Lust is 8 and there are still patrons she refuses, but some that she gives pinktext replies.
I think there should be a way to get lust up to 10 but i cant remember how. I got to a point where she didnt refuse patrons. This is when shes serving in the regular section and not the vip section.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I think there should be a way to get lust up to 10 but i cant remember how. I got to a point where she didnt refuse patrons. This is when shes serving in the regular section and not the vip section.
I must have skipped over that part because when I did a playthrough, I touched that trashbin that gives a Fame boost and when I signed up for the waitressing job the boss told me/my Kira that she was too famous to work in the front.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I must have skipped over that part because when I did a playthrough, I touched that trashbin that gives a Fame boost and when I signed up for the waitressing job the boss told me/my Kira that she was too famous to work in the front.
Oh yeah in the back area she still doesnt do anything other than that one big group.

U

User_298516

Hey, does anyone know what was on the breast enlargement poll? Like what the options were? I think this is the first game I've ever wanted to support, but I have no income. I just want to know what they were asking.

Vanity4Life

Nov 26, 2017
I haven't been able to figure out how to get it up at all, do the car shoot (always says no more time today), or do much of anything else after the movie. I get the movie and the leaving town isn't completed yet, but there's preview scenes I can't get to yet. I think I've done everything I can, but nothing ever seems to change.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I haven't been able to figure out how to get it up at all, do the car shoot (always says no more time today), or do much of anything else after the movie. I get the movie and the leaving town isn't completed yet, but there's preview scenes I can't get to yet. I think I've done everything I can, but nothing ever seems to change.
I'd really like to see some existing scenes give a Lust point upon completion.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes