DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Where to unlock gallery for past event & cg? And is there anyway to remove the tattoo Kira gotten from prison?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
DO you need simm and or sd cards for andriod? I tried playing the andriod versions of a few games but I get nothing but a black screen, maybe my andriod OS version isn't up to par?

AggressiveGesoffen

Mar 8, 2019
Hope the rework wont change the art to those new ones from the "new you" quest and 2.part of legions quest..didnt like them. I like her art right now (beside that groping in the tunnel..i always skip that bc of her face in that art). Best art is in that scene where she acts like a pet! And I love her stomach..stomach fetish i guess .-.
Overall im happy with new updates :§ this is prob the only game where i cant wait for the next update->the story combined with h-scenes=just purrfect

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
This game need a mind control tag on it, did't know it have mc content till some1 told me about it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.4.4.

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know what the Let kira-? play option does and how to get it to work in the thunderfury set?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
The Thunderfury quest hasn't progressed after >6 days. The Set 2 commercial didn't become available until a day after speaking to Oleg and Joseph, though I can't be sure if they were a necessary trigger or just coincidence.

The waitress job had no chance to progress because doing the shower quest at soonest possible (and who wouldn't?) gives Kira's body too much notoriety to keep working the floor. So that's hung at 1/4 and no other opportunities have replaced that, not even the VIP job she was transferred to.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Defenestration [v0.4.4] [Fresh Mulan] - Original Size: 1.03GB

Download Win (246MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Defenestration [v0.4.4] [Fresh Mulan] - Original Size: 1.03GB

Download Win (246MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NICE

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Love the art and the design of the main character (it helps a lot that I've got a thing for women with short hair, though longer than a buzzcut). Not a fan of bimbofication, so I do hope there are means to follow a more resisting path.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes