DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Another Lesson in "Patience"....oh well.....i dislike baby-step-updates so i have to master my patience-skilltree....

JSmith1492

Jul 8, 2018
How do I do the New You quest? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
The "New You" quest line is not yet completed, but you can see the content that is there by going to the hospital and taking the elevator in the lobby to the second floor. Currently the content consists of some cutscenes and a breast enlargement sequence.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Would that be the one guy that tells her to chug cognac and slut herself to the entire room for tit enhancement rubles?
Actually if your fame is low you start a waitress job in the diner and then, during a course of a few days have a few opportunities to flash yourself (some of them can't be refused if already visited the hospital for the 3rd time). Sadly, the 2nd waitressing job in the "secret diner area" does almost nothing as of current version apart from getting access to the movie studio.

The guy telling her to slut herself would be a great scene. Also notice the toilet area with cameras ready to roll ;)

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
This, and if you want to maximize perversion, it's a good idea to progress the waitress job until you get all the perversion increase out of it, before getting the fame, which would close off the waitress job for good. If I remember correctly, you can gain 2 or 3 perversion for the entire quest line until you get promoted.

On a side note, is there a way to increase your INT to 4 before you meet Joey at Kremlin for the first time so that you can select the INT dialogue option, "Let's cut to the chase"?

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

Unlocked

Salutations! The new update is finally here!

This is the last update before the rework one, so your saves will still work.
Changelog:

New “Legion” Event;
Preview of our new dialogue system:
Lust is primarily responsible for her H-events talk, while intelligence controls her overall speech, the do occasionally interact with one another (if possible). In this new event and in a “buildup” for it, you’ll see this system at work. It will be implemented everywhere in our next update.
Above 50 Lust - Kira will speak differently in H-events;
Below 0 intelligence - Kira will speak differently everywhere else;
There is now a loading screen, as a quickfix to one particular bug, we will try to deal with it in the next release.
Requirements:
For new event - Complete Legion’s first quest “80085” and then sleep.
If you’re not familiar with his first quest - You need to use the boat at rebel's base - Enter one of the buildings in there - Use a "machine" in said building (it has a star near it) - click on "memory" (you'll see red code on your screen, that means that the quest has started) - Use subway thee times - Sleep.
To quickly get negative Int and/or high Lust - use the usual trashbox in residential areas subway. I’ve attached a screenshot, just in case.
This is yet another relatively small update, because we’re currently redoing everything. This event will also be somewhat changed in the rework and next update will break your saves.
Thank you for your support and your patience!

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
I feel like finally having lust and int modifying Kira's behaviors in general is a pretty big deal. Sure, it's not like 10 new events and their perspective CG sets. But it'd make the game overall more enjoyable/replayable in the long run.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I'll bite, how the heck do I do the Legion quest? I can't find the box and it won't let me go into my room.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I suspect propaganda designed to prey on my gamer compulsion to complete objectives -- an old commie trick!

The most obvious way to sabotage the mission would be to turn Kira into a bimbo slut with no competence other than spreading and sucking. But Lenny seems like such a nice guy that I wouldn't want to let him down, and besides, the espionage arc is actually pretty interesting.

I cheated back those Int points lost to idiot boy's jokes. The stat decay would be funnier if it were temporary, but far too drastic considering there's no way to gain Int.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
You could gain INT by making a few non stupid choices and answering the password to the sewer right but yeah those are an one time deal. Is bimbofication finally implemented? If so, that's nice. It means we are getting closer to Kira being able to fuck any random NPC, i.e. free use.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes