Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Just curious, did the artist change? She went from sexy looking to some creepy amazonian near the end of the game.

Also, would be nice to be able to access her stats without going through like 5 menus.

Moeffg

Sep 10, 2017
Just curious, did the artist change? She went from sexy looking to some creepy amazonian near the end of the game.

Also, would be nice to be able to access her stats without going through like 5 menus.
Afaik no, the artist decided to redo the character art entirely and held votes for the different options.
Then he took the options that won and decided to alter the some parts, the exact parts why i voted for them in the first place.

He also had votes for the different transformation options available (how many different bust sizes, how many different waist sizes), then decided to do them all anyway ignoring the options that won (and the reason why i voted for the options of limited transformation numbers because i don't want to see the game development time to be wasted on redrawing the same event 15 times when i could have 5 events with 3 different transformations for the same effort)

Reactions: victkh

Shinxix

Feb 16, 2018
So I guess sleeping in the rebel base bugs it, cause you can't walk through her bedroom door without using the box, and since the box is inside the room, it's impossible to get to. Also stops you from changing your clothes, or doing much else, so it effectively bugs your game to death right now.

Also damn, even if the new art is a little better, the old design was way better. Still fappable, but a downgrade :(

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
So is there lesbian content ?
Mostly mild. Some scenes have a little touching from females, but I think currently the most you will see is the scene with Female Passenger during the Legion quest.
I've heard talk that the welcoming party quest with Kira's roommates will get pretty wild, but it hasn't been implemented yet.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
can someone tell what's in the patreon polls regarding tattoos,too curious to know;)

hehehe121213

Aug 23, 2018
Pls help I missed the night park event after the treatment and seem like can't trigger that event again (I thought that event can repeat every night so I choose to sleep)

U

User_298516

Afaik no, the artist decided to redo the character art entirely and held votes for the different options.
Then he took the options that won and decided to alter the some parts, the exact parts why i voted for them in the first place.

He also had votes for the different transformation options available (how many different bust sizes, how many different waist sizes), then decided to do them all anyway ignoring the options that won (and the reason why i voted for the options of limited transformation numbers because i don't want to see the game development time to be wasted on redrawing the same event 15 times when i could have 5 events with 3 different transformations for the same effort)
Wait, what's going on? I was going to wait for the next update to play through it again. Do you have any examples?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes