Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
So if I understand that right, I first have to play and complain about for every game that is worse before I'm allowed to do that here?
No you didn't. No you don't have to. You are allowed, at least, I allow you, if you need my opinion on this matter.

What I tried to tell is that this game has its "big" flaws but amount of text isn't one of them (it's not even in the top 10). And the reason for that is simple, there is a game which has good reviews and has a lot of text. That sets "standarts". Which makes your complaints somewhat irrelevant in a grand scheme of things.

P.S. If you didn't notice I said "what surprises ME". Which means it's my personal opinion and has nothing to do with allowing someone to do something.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
That’s actually a really good point and I agree - I’m going to change Shwifts real name from Taylor to Polina for that exact reason.

Buuuut, this is a satire and things will become more ridiculous in the future, so I’m not sure we should change that one.
I guess I’ll return to this topic after we’ll add more lore.
View attachment y2mate.com - We will watch your career with great interest_480p.mp4

How ridiculous we're talking here? Command and Conquer: Red Alert series levels of cheese? If so, go for it.

Last edited:

Jul 2, 2020
Unless the whole point of the work is to have a total lack of logic (very disadvantageous if you want to tell a story or make fun of something as it pulls the audience out) it is a very bad idea to make things too illogical.

Monty Python is fun, but nobody watches is for the story.

baad

Jun 4, 2022
What surprises me is that people complain that this game has a lot of text and repetitive sequences of art, while there is Caliross, where people in the comments piss themselves with delight at the "scenes", which have twice as much text and you stare at one picture for 10 minutes.
also shitty art

Reactions: Fizruk
Oct 8, 2022
Hi mates!
Need a hero -
1698854897762.png

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:

I recently added more animations to the H-events that were introduced in our previous update and now I’m finally satisfied with how they turned out.

With this I’m done with my part of the update and I’ll start doing something else (like drawing more NPCs or finalizing the script for the second half of Modest proposal).

After we finish properly adding/timing animations and testing the H-events, we’ll immediately upload the new version. That said, this is a finish line, so expect the update relatively soon.

As for the reason why it took so long to layer everything
- there’s two new “base” poses for Kira and we layered them with all bodymods (including the planned ones), these events are “end-game” ready (apart of some hairstyles and tats that are unknown yet). There’s 24 pictures of “cum” alone and it all was a lot of work.

I’d normally post a teaser of the upcoming events, especially now that I’ve finished layering them and they do look somewhat different. But, with the update just around the corner, I don’t want to spoil the fun for some of you. So, let’s talk a bit about the animations in general instead.

1698854913258.png

I’ve tried my hand at animating in the past, but can’t say that the results were worth the effort. I mean, each H-event consists of hundreds of pictures and every frame would multiply them.

A Gym squatting event has just 3 frames, but it took forever to draw them precisely because of the layers/bodymods Kira has. This is why Defenestration will never have any properly animated events - we would never finish anything if it did.

That said, there is a way for us to have some limited animation in our events:

3d1f7a7d6cc7d7c912a3877f7ecc44c0b1ebe5b4a903093cd733b8800099589d.gif

Note: The cut-in’s shape will look a bit different in the game, I made it round purely for this post. Oh and for mobile users, the picture above is a gif - it may not work on your phones.

Animated cut-ins that are coded as separate H-events and are injected directly into the relevant places. The fact that they’re their own events means that I can edit them whenever the need arises (to add more frames and partners, smooth things over etc.) and they will work everywhere where they’re used.

I’ve tried this little strategic maneuver before, with the “Vivarium Pillory” random event (Technopriestess lady), but that particular animation has just 7 frames (if I remember correctly) and it took me forever to make as well.

Now, the problem with that approach was in the fact that the animation was made for the scene and was integrated into it - the time it took to make it was not worth the effort.

This time it’s different, because this newer animation will be used in other “scissoring” events (like with Katya for example) making this animation invaluable.

On top of that, I usually draw our H-events with the “action” (penetration, Kira’s private parts) being top and center, which is kinda limiting. Cut-ins like this one will free me from all those pesky earthly restrictions and allow me to transcend into an otherworldly all-consuming hentai being.

Now, for now we only have this cut-in animation for the “scissoring” H-events, but the list will grow in time.

I intend to use the same formula in a lot of places, but let me give you some examples:

Bar harassment - someone slapping or fondling Kira’s ass

Random street harassments - animation of breasts being fondled regardless of their size

Subway masturbation - Kira’s back turned to the screen and a cut-in that implies she’s doing the deed.

Or just in any sex event that doesn’t show penetration, there’s plenty of really awesome poses in our mortal world that don’t show any penetration. You get the idea.

1698854959930.png

That’s all I wanted to talk about today, we’re almost done with the update. The art is there, the text is there, all that's left is to finish making it all work as intended.

I’ll post another progress report after the next update drops and return to the polls then. For now I want to focus on writing and drawing more NPC artworks.

Thank you all for your patience and support, the end is almost here!

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I have to apologize for raising this question again, I know it has come up several times but neither reading posts nor the walkthrough actually helped me get it.
Its the Basic Instinct part, I m supposed to sleep and get to the vault part of the hospital at night.
But I dont find a place to sleep, where`s that supposed to be? Caus when I sleep in the dorm I dont get to the hospital at night
and inside the hospital I dont find a place to sleep. I ve been running and searching a lot. A disturbing lot.
Also I ve reached the max of the training/indoctrination-parts.
Where is that bed to sleep in?!

Oct 8, 2022
I have to apologize for raising this question again, I know it has come up several times but neither reading posts nor the walkthrough actually helped me get it.
Its the Basic Instinct part, I m supposed to sleep and get to the vault part of the hospital at night.
But I dont find a place to sleep, where`s that supposed to be? Caus when I sleep in the dorm I dont get to the hospital at night
and inside the hospital I dont find a place to sleep. I ve been running and searching a lot. A disturbing lot.
Should be the dorm bed. Haven't done that quest in a long time tho and can't remember if it's finished or not. From what I can tell, it's either a bug or you can't finish the quest because Mulan hasn't yet finished making it. Both are equally likely.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
If this is the quest I think it is, the place to sleep in the hospital is the 2nd floor of New You to the far left. There is a closed door, if you enter it, there should be hospital beds up and to the left.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Guys I wanna ask how to get the "fuck off" option when you pick dream.
I don't want to the red or blue pill please

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Guys I wanna ask how to get the "fuck off" option when you pick dream.
I don't want to the red or blue pill please
After you complete the aptitude test in the dream and talk to the Chief, you will be thrown into the Hospital hallway. There is a Leninal here with a flashing yellow star, interact with it, then leave the hospital.

You'll immediately appear in the 3rd floor dorm, to the right is a star in front of the words "WAKE UP". Interact with that one as well. Immediately to the right of that is a computer with a flashing star. Interact with that as well. You'll get an event of Kira drooling like a dumbass, that is normal. Proceed to the dorm room.

You'll wake up in the hospital, go north toward where Kira gets her breasts enlarged. About half-way up, next to a bust of Lenin, is a control panel on the wall with a flashing star. Interact for another event of Kira drooling like a dumbass. Proceed to the boobjob area.

After Kira's tits have been sufficiently engorged, return to the Chief Officer. Once you have entered his wing of the hospital, at the far right end of the map, near a teal haired girl, is a final control panel on the wall to interact with. You will be presented with yet another event of Kira drooling like a dumbass. If everything is done correctly, she will remark that it is weird or some shit after the event.

Proceed to the Chief Officer, navigate the dialogue to the choice point, you should have "Fuck off!" as an option.

Thank you for cumming to my TIT Talk.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
After you complete the aptitude test in the dream and talk to the Chief, you will be thrown into the Hospital hallway. There is a Leninal here with a flashing yellow star, interact with it, then leave the hospital.

You'll immediately appear in the 3rd floor dorm, to the right is a star in front of the words "WAKE UP". Interact with that one as well. Immediately to the right of that is a computer with a flashing star. Interact with that as well. You'll get an event of Kira drooling like a dumbass, that is normal. Proceed to the dorm room.

You'll wake up in the hospital, go north toward where Kira gets her breasts enlarged. About half-way up, next to a bust of Lenin, is a control panel on the wall with a flashing star. Interact for another event of Kira drooling like a dumbass. Proceed to the boobjob area.

After Kira's tits have been sufficiently engorged, return to the Chief Officer. Once you have entered his wing of the hospital, at the far right end of the map, near a teal haired girl, is a final control panel on the wall to interact with. You will be presented with yet another event of Kira drooling like a dumbass. If everything is done correctly, she will remark that it is weird or some shit after the event.

Proceed to the Chief Officer, navigate the dialogue to the choice point, you should have "Fuck off!" as an option.

Thank you for cumming to my TIT Talk.
Thanks a lot that really is helpful.

Oh please do u know how to get the rebel outfit

Oct 8, 2022
1699913987068.png
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
I’ve decided not to wait for the update release and post another progress report while we all wait, but it’s coming soon - very little is left to do/test for Moana.
This report is more or less focused on little things that didn’t fit into any other post but are still worth mentioning.
1699914004953.png
I like it when “things do stuff”.
I like it when H-events have consequences - Like Kira’s dialogue art showing cum after the action, breasts becoming bigger, tattoos being added. Or mental things, like Kira not being able to wear underwear because she was told to do so in an H-scene, fetishes, etc.
And now, I’d like to add things like “Buffs” - temporary effects that get applied after some H-scenes.
1699914020526.png
A good example of that is Katya and the whole relationship we have planned for her.
She wants Kira to “edge”, because it makes Kira more dumb, pliable and horny. Right now her words are just words, but why not make them a reality? I believe with “buffs” we can.
Future “edging” scenes with Katya will apply an “Edgerunner” buff (-5 temp int, +5 temp Lust). The buffs will go away after Kira will sleep and you can always disobey Katya to get “punished”.
Same goes for tattoos Kira might have - while she has them, they could increase her fame etc.
Returning to my initial brave statement (I like when things do stuff), I’d also like to add more “unlockable utility”. For example:
- Brains.

After the quest where you have to acquire a new brain for “Red”, I want you to be able to buy brains for Kira’s consumption. There will be 5 brains in total, each permanently adding +1 intelligence to Kira.
This is good for the economy, because there will be more things for you to spend your money on. Plus it will negate the “edgerunner” buff, for those of you who want to play as a “smart good girl” Kira.
- Squatboi skins.
Eventually we’ll get to the squatboi interface and its design and I want it to have “skins”. One such skin would be “the deck” Kira creates during her prison escape quest. I’ll show you some examples after I finish it.
1699914040102.png
1699914055730.png
In game, for the “face cum” picture I also added some ”running mascara” to make it look more interesting, and some people asked if we could add the “running mascara” as a stand alone thing for Kira.
Since the “running maskara” art is already in the game and in some H-events, I thought we should do it - no new art required. So, at some point we will let you apply it to Kira through the bathroom mirror at her dorm.
But, just applying it for no reason is kind of boring, so here’s how it will be applied:
1699914071638.png
The idea is for Katya to apply it to Kira (initially) and I also want to add an option for Kira to do this herself at some point.
The “makeup” event and the “running mascara” customization were supposed to be implemented last spring. I didn’t announce them, but we were working on them back then - just had to cut it all for time.
Now, I’m not sure when exactly we’ll return to this idea, but since we already have art - I thought we should share it.
My next post will be a “Katya” dedicated one, so I’ll talk more in detail about the “edgerunner” buff and this repeatable “makeup” event in it, along with the whole “relationship” concept we have in mind for her.
1699914089446.png
Overall, if I didn’t get distracted by NPC artworks, interface and various other things, I think we’d finish this one sooner. So, in the future, I’ll try to be less like a pigeon and focus on one thing.
However, the amount of art the upcoming update required is truly massive and no amount of “being less like a pigeon” would help me draw it faster, so I’m curious to hear your thoughts on it when it drops (Was it worth the effort?).
Thank you all for your patience and support, the end is coming super soon!

Oct 8, 2022
View attachment 3084339
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
I’ve decided not to wait for the update release and post another progress report while we all wait, but it’s coming soon - very little is left to do/test for Moana.
This report is more or less focused on little things that didn’t fit into any other post but are still worth mentioning.
View attachment 3084340
I like it when “things do stuff”.
I like it when H-events have consequences - Like Kira’s dialogue art showing cum after the action, breasts becoming bigger, tattoos being added. Or mental things, like Kira not being able to wear underwear because she was told to do so in an H-scene, fetishes, etc.
And now, I’d like to add things like “Buffs” - temporary effects that get applied after some H-scenes.
View attachment 3084341
A good example of that is Katya and the whole relationship we have planned for her.
She wants Kira to “edge”, because it makes Kira more dumb, pliable and horny. Right now her words are just words, but why not make them a reality? I believe with “buffs” we can.
Future “edging” scenes with Katya will apply an “Edgerunner” buff (-5 temp int, +5 temp Lust). The buffs will go away after Kira will sleep and you can always disobey Katya to get “punished”.
Same goes for tattoos Kira might have - while she has them, they could increase her fame etc.
Returning to my initial brave statement (I like when things do stuff), I’d also like to add more “unlockable utility”. For example:
- Brains.

After the quest where you have to acquire a new brain for “Red”, I want you to be able to buy brains for Kira’s consumption. There will be 5 brains in total, each permanently adding +1 intelligence to Kira.
This is good for the economy, because there will be more things for you to spend your money on. Plus it will negate the “edgerunner” buff, for those of you who want to play as a “smart good girl” Kira.
- Squatboi skins.
Eventually we’ll get to the squatboi interface and its design and I want it to have “skins”. One such skin would be “the deck” Kira creates during her prison escape quest. I’ll show you some examples after I finish it.
View attachment 3084342
View attachment 3084343
In game, for the “face cum” picture I also added some ”running mascara” to make it look more interesting, and some people asked if we could add the “running mascara” as a stand alone thing for Kira.
Since the “running maskara” art is already in the game and in some H-events, I thought we should do it - no new art required. So, at some point we will let you apply it to Kira through the bathroom mirror at her dorm.
But, just applying it for no reason is kind of boring, so here’s how it will be applied:
View attachment 3084345
The idea is for Katya to apply it to Kira (initially) and I also want to add an option for Kira to do this herself at some point.
The “makeup” event and the “running mascara” customization were supposed to be implemented last spring. I didn’t announce them, but we were working on them back then - just had to cut it all for time.
Now, I’m not sure when exactly we’ll return to this idea, but since we already have art - I thought we should share it.
My next post will be a “Katya” dedicated one, so I’ll talk more in detail about the “edgerunner” buff and this repeatable “makeup” event in it, along with the whole “relationship” concept we have in mind for her.
View attachment 3084346
Overall, if I didn’t get distracted by NPC artworks, interface and various other things, I think we’d finish this one sooner. So, in the future, I’ll try to be less like a pigeon and focus on one thing.
However, the amount of art the upcoming update required is truly massive and no amount of “being less like a pigeon” would help me draw it faster, so I’m curious to hear your thoughts on it when it drops (Was it worth the effort?).
Thank you all for your patience and support, the end is coming super soon!
Only in a Mulan game can brains be a recource lol

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes