Ispankurbutt

Oct 23, 2023
View attachment 884378

Overview:
"Defenestration is set in a futuristic soviet union, the player takes up a role of Kira, young promising girl fresh out of school. Help her get on her feet in unfamiliar megapolis, dealing with various day-to-day problems and different characters. Some will try to help you, some to corrupt you (mainly the second one)." "The game is planned to be choice based and semi-open worlded. Which means no combat system. Current version has at least five hour of gameplay."​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-04
Release Date: 2023-09-01
Developer/Publisher: Fresh Mulan - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Brother please continue the cowgirl path and also please create a slave path where you are temporarily disbanded from continuing the main story and getting rammed or experimented.tysm

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Defenestration v0.5b.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Brokowski

May 17, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of Defenestration v0.5b.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Android port before the update is even dropped... Drop the changelog at least bruh :HideThePain:

Oct 8, 2022
Android port before the update is even dropped... Drop the changelog at least bruh :HideThePain:
Sorry my bad

1700408639447.png

Howdy! We finally finished layering and animating everything, this was a difficult task, but I hope it was worth it!

Download link:

1700408654054.png

-282 new pictures;

-16 pages of script;

- Layered the branching H-event from a previous update;

- Added text references to Kira’s appearance in a Modest Proposal quest (cum, pregnancy, some fetishes, whether or not her breasts are out and body writings);

- Added new and updated NPC artworks:

• Koba;
  • Vice;
  • Prison “Pole Girl”;
  • Random male rebel;
- Misc things:

• Upgraded the ”Pole Girl” case file from the “New You” quest;
  • Added visuals for a Guard note during “A Modest Proposal”;
  • Added alternative character art for Razin (if you chose to fight him after the prison);
  • Animated expression changes during “harassment” events;
  • Fixed a bug with a “night” not triggering properly while in prison;
  • Added more text that explains when and where to go during the prison quest;
  • Deleted “hints” from prison (they are no longer needed);
  • Made Liuda and Nayda slightly smaller (As requested);
  • Retroactively changed the Pole Girl’s real name from Taylor to Polina;
  • I asked Moana to rename Charisma to Kirisma, but she just gave me a really disappointed look. Still, I’m gonna be optimistic and say that there’s a 50% chance that this change was implemented!
Note: (In case you didn’t see the previous changelog)

To access the Modest Proposal - Just follow the main quest, if you completed everything prior to v0.5, just talk to the Rebel Leaders (Sewer, Boat, A building next to the one where stooges live)

The H-event is a branching one - it has two versions. If you want to see both versions of the new event without replaying the entire game - Once you have “A Modest Proposal” Quest, Save before talking to “Gulag” (the prison warden). View the first version, load, go to the subway and use our usual “cheat terminal” (mailbox) then click on the “Spoiler” option. Return to Gulag and that’s it.

1700408674973.png

1700408694766.png

I’m really curious to hear what those of you who played the previous version and this newer one think about the changes we’ve made - was it all worth the effort, or should we scale it down in favor of speed?

That said, we now resume our work on the second half of “A Modest Proposal” quest and l want to make another progress report along with some polls next week.

As per usual, Thank you all for your patience and support! The end is near!

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Sorry my bad

View attachment 3099727

Howdy! We finally finished layering and animating everything, this was a difficult task, but I hope it was worth it!

Download link:

V0.5b (Click Me)

View attachment 3099730

-282 new pictures;

-16 pages of script;

- Layered the branching H-event from a previous update;

- Added text references to Kira’s appearance in a Modest Proposal quest (cum, pregnancy, some fetishes, whether or not her breasts are out and body writings);

- Added new and updated NPC artworks:

• Koba;
  • Vice;
  • Prison “Pole Girl”;
  • Random male rebel;
- Misc things:

• Upgraded the ”Pole Girl” case file from the “New You” quest;
  • Added visuals for a Guard note during “A Modest Proposal”;
  • Added alternative character art for Razin (if you chose to fight him after the prison);
  • Animated expression changes during “harassment” events;
  • Fixed a bug with a “night” not triggering properly while in prison;
  • Added more text that explains when and where to go during the prison quest;
  • Deleted “hints” from prison (they are no longer needed);
  • Made Liuda and Nayda slightly smaller (As requested);
  • Retroactively changed the Pole Girl’s real name from Taylor to Polina;
  • I asked Moana to rename Charisma to Kirisma, but she just gave me a really disappointed look. Still, I’m gonna be optimistic and say that there’s a 50% chance that this change was implemented!
Note: (In case you didn’t see the previous changelog)

To access the Modest Proposal - Just follow the main quest, if you completed everything prior to v0.5, just talk to the Rebel Leaders (Sewer, Boat, A building next to the one where stooges live)

The H-event is a branching one - it has two versions. If you want to see both versions of the new event without replaying the entire game - Once you have “A Modest Proposal” Quest, Save before talking to “Gulag” (the prison warden). View the first version, load, go to the subway and use our usual “cheat terminal” (mailbox) then click on the “Spoiler” option. Return to Gulag and that’s it.

View attachment 3099732

View attachment 3099737

I’m really curious to hear what those of you who played the previous version and this newer one think about the changes we’ve made - was it all worth the effort, or should we scale it down in favor of speed?

That said, we now resume our work on the second half of “A Modest Proposal” quest and l want to make another progress report along with some polls next week.

As per usual, Thank you all for your patience and support! The end is near!
1637675883815.gif

Jul 12, 2023
Brother please continue the cowgirl path and also please create a slave path where you are temporarily disbanded from continuing the main story and getting rammed or experimented.tysm
Dont give them ideas. this project has already gone on long enough, like maybe wild idea, they finish what the fuck is in the game first for once

Reactions: Nionya
Oct 8, 2022
Dont give them ideas. this project has already gone on long enough, like maybe wild idea, they finish what the fuck is in the game first for once
I have no Idea why they can't just work on the two unfinished main quests. Like most of the content is already there and most of the images are already drawn and implemented in other scenes. Especially "Shroedinger's Patient" (Vivarium stuff). After that they could easiely work on "Modest Proposal" again and replace character art on the side. Like "Prison Break" only needs like what, six new character sprites or something to be up to date again. And the vivarium stuff only needs like two more scenes with mother and three or so more with snowball. And you can reuse most of the stuff from previous scenes. It would at least calm down the comunity for once. But aparently Mulan has a fetish for being degraded online smh

Jul 12, 2023
I have no Idea why they can't just work on the two unfinished main quests. Like most of the content is already there and most of the images are already drawn and implemented in other scenes. Especially "Shroedinger's Patient" (Vivarium stuff). After that they could easiely work on "Modest Proposal" again and replace character art on the side. Like "Prison Break" only needs like what, six new character sprites or something to be up to date again. And the vivarium stuff only needs like two more scenes with mother and three or so more with snowball. And you can reuse most of the stuff from previous scenes. It would at least calm down the comunity for once. But aparently Mulan has a fetish for being degraded online smh
I wanna know if the Catlady gets cowed dammit
Give me my Cow/Cat/Girl

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment y2mate.com - Tim Curry is escaping to the one place that hasnt been corrupted by capitalism_480p.mp4

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes