cycloprofane

Jun 3, 2019
I'm sorry, but forgive me for not trusting the dev on deadlines.. the dev has been saying 100% this month or next month for a while now.. I know how hard it is for devs, I am a dev myself.. but setting goals and not delivering for months on end, is worse than committing to a later deadline.. I know I got into this game late, but I almost became a patron on patreon.. I know the devs have been doing a lot of work (and I mean a LOT), but I might have trusted them if they'd started off with more realistic deadlines.. yes you need to take as long as you need to, to put out a worthy update.. but, letting people believe an update is due any time now (since March?) is kinda unethical.. sorry, I don't mean to be a hardass, but drunk me can't usually control truth bombs..

Jan 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but forgive me for not trusting the dev on deadlines.. the dev has been saying 100% this month or next month for a while now.. I know how hard it is for devs, I am a dev myself.. but setting goals and not delivering for months on end, is worse than committing to a later deadline.. I know I got into this game late, but I almost became a patron on patreon.. I know the devs have been doing a lot of work (and I mean a LOT), but I might have trusted them if they'd started off with more realistic deadlines.. yes you need to take as long as you need to, to put out a worthy update.. but, letting people believe an update is due any time now (since March?) is kinda unethical.. sorry, I don't mean to be a hardass, but drunk me can't usually control truth bombs..
To be fair they released a teaser with Jennifer-Connely-Kira and people went apeshit, so they had to redraw. No idea how big the impact of that was though.

Reactions: Kh07

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
So how long they be redrawing? And how much. I understand, patrons give money, they demand, still, you must have some firm lines to move along and not jump around like grasshopper. Hate then project turn to some infinite build project and going nowhere.

Chaotic

Mar 7, 2017
They are not only redrawing art but changing a lot under the hood which is hard to demonstrate as of now (Mullan mentioned on discord bimbo path with pink text and problem with that, i recommend reading it) but in future will help speed things up, help avoid weird bugs, broken saves and generally bring higher quality content.

As of now from what i have seen on discord, dead line is end of this month (might be sooner but end is more probably)

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
They are not only redrawing art but changing a lot under the hood which is hard to demonstrate as of now (Mullan mentioned on discord bimbo path with pink text and problem with that, i recommend reading it) but in future will help speed things up, help avoid weird bugs, broken saves and generally bring higher quality content.

As of now from what i have seen on discord, dead line is end of this month (might be sooner but end is more probably)
Bruh.....
They moved the deadline again?
I mean I understand but this is just way too much delay on one update. (I don't count the last one as an update but as a test/teaser).

altshi

May 29, 2017
The new kira design could really benefit from a splash of warmer pinkish tones in the skin. The dirty, gray-ish shade used fits the setting well but kira is an outlier in the world by nature, what with being a bimbo and all.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes