Torek

Mar 15, 2018
Satisfied ?Did you recived the product yet?Dont flaunt patreon when you didnt even get anything,when you dont even have a date for sure.
This rework just might still be a scheme,what is this the fith month freshmulan says ´´By the end of this one guys `` .
Well, yes, im satisfied, because i know its a work in progress and i like how this is headed and how Mulan is giving feedback. And he actually said a date for sure, if you dont believe him, dont trust him and stop paying him patreon, like i said, its a capitalist world, do whatever you want with your money.

The Goof

Jun 4, 2019
Well, yes, im satisfied, because i know its a work in progress and i like how this is headed and how Mulan is giving feedback. And he actually said a date for sure, if you dont believe him, dont trust him and stop paying him patreon, like i said, its a capitalist world, do whatever you want with your money.
Yeah ,cross your fingers real tight bro.

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
Bimbo-Kira just to draw some atention

Where?)

Yes, i smiled when see 2019. At some reason its important)
But i believe. And if there will be Emperor's will we can play it really soon.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.4.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
update: 12.03.2019
is this still the latest? has the game really not been updated since march?

Individualist

Aug 5, 2016
alas a big patreon income is a big incentive to slow down releases :oops:
If he wanted to do that in a way to make the most people happy, he should keep the old art style and work on the new, then include an option in the game so players can decide if they prefer the more realistic or more anime like art. Sure, it means every image would need to be drawn twice, but he'd also not be scrapping any of his old work. The biggest problem on the player's end would be how big the game would be, but it'd be worth it. Or he could just put two downloads up, one for each style.

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
If he wanted to do that in a way to make the most people happy, he should keep the old art style and work on the new, then include an option in the game so players can decide if they prefer the more realistic or more anime like art. Sure, it means every image would need to be drawn twice, but he'd also not be scrapping any of his old work. The biggest problem on the player's end would be how big the game would be, but it'd be worth it. Or he could just put two downloads up, one for each style.
I think if it recall properly there was some talk of there being some sort of copyright issue with the appearance of the main character. So I don't think Fresh Mulan can keep the original as an option if those secondhand tales I've heard around are accurate, if not accurate, then it might work. All I remember was that there seemed to be a reason for Fresh Mulan to change the artwork, I just don't remember what it was.... And the rumor mill is making it difficult to discern fact from fiction in this case.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Im pretty shure there was no copyright issue. Mulan traced pre-new art in previous updates from other artists. Its not polite, but its not a crime. He traced blizzard property, anyway, and i think its ok to use something already in grey area.

Jan 21, 2018
Honestly, I and many other people would prefer 2 different scenes with their non-favourite artstyle over the same scene in two artstyles. Branching stories are already a huge clusterfuck for many developers, drawing everything twice will have a similar effect. And we don't talk about drawing a different hairstyle and using layers, we are talking about drawing the whole body twice.

So making the most people happy is not an easy thing.

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
The new artstyle has its perks. Personally i like it better. Other factor was that the developer himself said that like the art he drew each time improved(his saying), he is more confortable with the latter art of the game than the first images that he wanted to redraw, so all art is in the same style.
The main point is to have a layer based art, where he can separate each gesture/head/legs/breast/whatever in order to have her move as desired in a consistent way to be represented with the same art style and clothes (where your clothes of choice appear in the event).
I am a programmer myself and i see this as a huuuuge improvement in a game, scince everything is separated and can be modified/fixed/changed if it demands it. If it were a single image each event it would require several pictures to draw it, with no consistent ant scince if you draw something today and something next year i guaranty you it wont be the same style.

Reactions: Ataly

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Oms just found out he is changing the artstyle. Didn't know that. I have been enjoying the game for the past while and I am so disapointed. :s
I play the game for the heroines, fetishes don't matter if I can't enjoy the girl.
And the reason I started playing this game was for Kira, she is so hot and the art style was really something special.
The recent art style don't do much for me. She looks dirtier and trashier. The body is a step down, but it's okay, but the face just isn't beautiful. It's "ok". ugh...
I can't understand changing the art style mid project. Many people are "there" for it. Had to cancel my patreon pledge because I most likely won't pick it up past the current build. Damn it :(.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Old art was great, but it was hard to implement modifications. After quite loud backlash on new art Mulan said that he would try to make final version closer to old one.

Reactions: Ataly
Oct 13, 2018
Very interesting game. One of my favorites in fact. I would love to support it on patreon if I wasn't a teenager with zero disposable income (and nosey parents keeping tabs on all my transactions). That being said, is it possible to get a re-up on the "Guide" link? I want to scope out the various routes it has to offer if possible.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes