Jan 21, 2018
So, no new content in this update after six months? Jfc
Yeah. It probably would have been easier to use the system for their next game instead of reworking everything. Guess I will skip this update and have a look at the october version.

Please tell me if there are any nice changes, though.

Reactions: Racktor

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
wait a minute so they havent reworked the old scenes???? Is there a changelog cause if the only new thing after 4 months is the kira art i think that this is becoming a joke(huge thanks to hte guy who posted the updata)

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah. It probably would have been easier to use the system for their next game instead of reworking everything. Guess I will skip this update and have a look at the october version.

Please tell me if there are any nice changes, though.
New Character art is good, but from what i have played there is arguably less content in this , lets call it a demo, than the last update 0.44. There seems to be 0 new content, for example new you is almost gone. There seems to be no new customization items (tats and piercings). And it runs like a starved soviet prisoner on a treadmill.
Shows promise and whats good from past updates is largely there, however the lacking content is a disappointment after 6 months of development. All in all the update gives me hope that the next 2 updates are going to be awesome, but you don't miss out if you skip this one. 6/10

Last edited:

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Starts to remind me of P and P all over again, but i`ll give them the benefit of doubt until next release `cause i really like the game.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
When i read the changelog i knew, the comments will be tears and angry faces and i was not let down....can you not read fellow pervs?!? The Dev is explaining and apologizing in the changelog and admitted they bit in trouble/over their head with their rework-idea....but obviously they stick with that plan----instead of tears and angry faces, they need to be cheered on and could need some wishes of good luck. have patience my fellow pervs. good luck to the developer.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
So is there no new content in this, just back-end stuff? I don't mind personally since changing the back end means its a lot easier for them to add new content and should be quicker/better from here on, but it does suck that we kinda only find out now after waiting all this time. Was hoping for at least 1/2 new scenes.

Jul 4, 2017
i like the direction the game is headed,
although i'm sad about kira's new face
i really loved the old cute kira

everything else besides that, even though this update didn't really contain ANY new content
i like the ambition behind their team
i just hope they don't just give up from too much ambition.
Please go back to CUTE kira face :p

Reactions: smlvr and Ataly

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
It looks like there's gonna be pregnant content included in the future :D There are already some files now, but most of them are just placeholders. :D Anyway - dis gon b gud :D

Dunno if they informed about it - i literally joined their patreon 10 min ago, so :x

pre.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Balmung85

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
My problem isn't that this update is a buggy, laggy mess and has no new content (actually has considerably less content than the previous version).

My problem is that for the last several months, the devs have been giving us the impression that the update would be far, far more than what it turned out to be. The constant teasers, progress reports, content polls, event showcases, etc. - it was sounding more and more like all of this stuff would make it into the update. Very little of it did.

They should have been up front from the start about what this update was and wasn't about. As it is it's just a classic bait and switch.

edit:

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and I appreciate the work they're putting in (and the new character art is awesome). They just need to get better at how and *what* they communicate to their players. Don't kill yourself to push a release out when it isn't ready. Don't promise things which you aren't sure you can deliver. It'll be better for everybody involved.

Last edited:

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Well... Like I said in my previous comment - this release is full of bugs. FPS drops, in the intro when your memory gets wiped the sprites are not aligned correctly, screen turns black after trying on new cloths in the shop.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes