altshi

May 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Going to bring it up because it doesn't look like it's been mentioned by anyone yet, I can't get the trashcan to do anything along the lines of giving Kira any hip enlargements, let alone "other, hopefully pleasant things" - this is with new saves, new saves that skipped intro, and older saves. Does it work for anyone else/is it another trashcan for some reason?

In any case, I gotta say, new Kira fits pretty good in the game. Messing around with older saves lets you look at (most) of the other outfits in their skimpier variants (which I assume the trashcan would've let you see: skimpy New-U outfit, skimpy casual wear, skimpy waitress, etc.) and the face isn't as much of a point of scrutiny as it is when looking at the isolated pictures. At the very least, the updated body looks worlds better than the old one.

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
can play only after 2d (all time on work, y body need only sleep after i come back home)
Can someone put some interesting screen with new art for me?)

mslee0105

Jan 29, 2019
Going to bring it up because it doesn't look like it's been mentioned by anyone yet, I can't get the trashcan to do anything along the lines of giving Kira any hip enlargements, let alone "other, hopefully pleasant things" - this is with new saves, new saves that skipped intro, and older saves. Does it work for anyone else/is it another trashcan for some reason?

In any case, I gotta say, new Kira fits pretty good in the game. Messing around with older saves lets you look at (most) of the other outfits in their skimpier variants (which I assume the trashcan would've let you see: skimpy New-U outfit, skimpy casual wear, skimpy waitress, etc.) and the face isn't as much of a point of scrutiny as it is when looking at the isolated pictures. At the very least, the updated body looks worlds better than the old one.
Try to go to the red one, the one that looks more like those old post office mailbox than a trash can

Last edited:
Reactions: altshi and Ataly

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, after some more thought I'd say the most surprising thing about this update is that the amount of available content has actually been reduced - like... no new content? Okay. But at the very least I would have expected all existing content and scenes to be ported over to the new backend systems.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Taak and Karrateir

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Half the scenes I've seen so far have the old Kira. I thought he made this update to replace that. First comment on this page is 100% accurate.
Mulan stated on the patreon that the number one goal for this version was to put in the behind-the-scenes stuff that the rework needed moving forward. That being said, if you're seeing old Kira in scenes, you should report it as a bug.
This release is far from complete and Mulan said that he/she didn't want to release in this state... but if nothing was put out, it would just look like Mulan was milking patrons and it's not like F95 users have a raging hard-on for calling patron-supported game devs leeches. Right?

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
I wonder how the patreons who voted for the rework are feeling now. I have always felt that completely changing the female MC's face, which accounts for a good deal of a smut game's entire appeal, is an absurd, pricey and dangerous choice. To think the devs even offered it for vote, wow. Think about it this way, you don't see comic artist going back on their previously completed volumes to redraw the MC's face into something completely different, that'd be unthinkable.

The only comparable instance that worked out well in my knowledge would be Third Crisis, but even then, they preserved most of the original MC design and mainly just polished and streamlined her art. Plus they are focusing on pumping out new content and reworking slowly and gradually instead of reworking everything all at once, it's a much better workflow in my opinion.

I've really enjoyed the game before the rework, I still might. I hope this is not the beginning of a downward spiral or something.

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
Just played... oms so many bags/lags (half game played in night, but it was day). At least fm was honest about game.
Btw just try new welkome party - so much fun )))

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Just played... oms so many bags/lags (half game played in night, but it was day). At least fm was honest about game.
Btw just try new welkome party - so much fun )))
I'm don't can by Liquor for welcome party, the girl said next months it's camming. I think in this up date missing a lot of mission I alredy played befor, and also missing, hint for gain lust, intelligence and fame. But party where is it?

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
It is missing some content, but then again, the rework is incomplete. From what I can tell a lot of work is going into making Kira a lot more lively in her conversations, as opposed to her original artwork which was pretty static. Kira now makes various expressions, some of which are even animated to some extent (I noticed that aheago face ;) ). Props to Fresh Mulan for reworking the questlines as well, I've noticed some tweaks in dialogue and the way in which some quests have played out, though since I haven't started a fresh save for a while these might just be from previous updates. To those worried about the new Kira design who haven't seen this update yet, don't worry, the new avatar looks good and works well, you aren't as slutted up at the start as the promo images and party test suggested, in fact the artwork is very similar to original Kira, just done in a different style. Obviously there are a lot of bugs and glithces, but from what I see in this update the game hasn't been left out to rot for the past 6 months. The placeholders during a lot of the early arcs also seem to suggest that Kira will soon be more lively and animated than ever, as the bottleneck around the framework dies down and the artists on the game have more time to fill out the scenes.

Basically, this update goes a long way to getting the game to a point where the entire experience has a much more consistent tone, as opposed to the earlier versions where the game felt like it had two very different segments, coincidentally occurring around and after the prison escape. Like I said earlier, it's obvious that it isn't finished yet, and its still far from optimised because it isn't finished. But what is here is enough to know that the game has not been abandoned yet, and instead, is taking the difficult, but necessary, step to ensure that its content and the quality of that content, remains consistent throughout the runtime of the game.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes