Big Lebowski

Sep 22, 2019
Hi fellas, i'm back from the area 51.
about the game i've a question: the "new you" quest is bugged, after the first dream i can't go further.
Can anybody helps me?

Ganoose

Feb 15, 2018
Hi fellas, i'm back from the area 51.
about the game i've a question: the "new you" quest is bugged, after the first dream i can't go further.
Can anybody helps me?
The newest version of the game has less content. It's more of a preview of how the game is going to be. If you want to progress further in that quest, you have to play a version before 0.4.5.

Minolin

Jul 31, 2018
The newest version of the game has less content. It's more of a preview of how the game is going to be. If you want to progress further in that quest, you have to play a version before 0.4.5.
And is there more content? If I download the latest version right now, how much am I missing? I just read a bit about this rework, is that already released, so I'm currently playing a gimped version of the game?

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
And is there more content? If I download the latest version right now, how much am I missing? I just read a bit about this rework, is that already released, so I'm currently playing a gimped version of the game?
the latest version has like... 1/3 of all the content of the game, but the new system of the game is ready, thats why they said it was ready, but they had to adjust the old content to the new system, which will come out next week (they said last day of this month).
I suggest you wait for that version if you havent played the game.
Much more content and more 'free wander' and randome events (thats what they said)

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
Im not a big fan of preg content ^^
Any news about the release ?
I'll paste just the most important parts from the new patreon post

We’ve been working on new events, fixing bugs and replacing old art with a new one, just as planned. The new version should be out on the 30th of September 2019, though probably at night, since, as per usual, we’ll need every extra hour we can get and we’re already “crunching”.
(...)
Speaking of new content, I’ve just finished working on new events, and there will definitely be two of them. With first one being - hypnosis
This particular hypnosis event is similar to “benevolence (public use fetish)”, of course the text and art is completely different.
(...)
The second event will focus on “seduction”, and in a nutshell - dumb Kiras will suck a lot of dick, while smart Kiras will be able to avoid it entirely, or still suck a lot of dick (just by choice, and not because they’re too much of a ditz to do anything right).
(...)
We’ll do everything in our power to finish this update by the end of this month, it’s kind of hard to juggle new content with the rework still being in the making, but I believe we’ll manage.
Thank you for your support and your patience comrades!

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017

We’ll do everything in our power to finish this update by the end of this month, it’s kind of hard to juggle new content with the rework still being in the making, but I believe we’ll manage.
I'm good for 28, 29; maybe even 30. I've been eagerly awaiting this release. I hope they manage to stick to their schedule.

Jan 21, 2018
NOICE. NOICE. NOICE. Really looking forward to the update.

I am still however slightly embarassed for the mod that deleted my comment claiming "people who want to get other people pregnant are sick fucks" for "kink shaming". I really, really hope that was an ironic delete. If not: whoever did that, imagine someone making a disaproving face in your direction.

Reactions: kshyk

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
Looks like they messed up Kira's face. And I hope we have an option to not have that haircut on her. I'd prefer her previous hair, or even longer.
from what I've seen in the most recent version you'll probably have the choice of a few hairstyles...., and the original hairstyle, or something close to it, is the base hairstyle.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
It's September 30. Please release the game. I've set aside tonight in hopes of having some good gaming moments with Kira.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
It's September 30. Please release the game. I've set aside tonight in hopes of having some good gaming moments with Kira.
As it is still early evening (18:15) in Russia even if it is released today you could still have a good few hours to wait. There has been an update posted on Patreon but until someone posts it we won't know if a release today is still planned.

jejesele

Jul 8, 2018
As it is still early evening (18:15) in Russia even if it is released today you could still have a good few hours to wait. There has been an update posted on Patreon but until someone posts it we won't know if a release today is still planned.
There is a progress report on the patreon page,so i think its not for today :p sadly :'(

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes