Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
There is a progress report on the patreon page,so i think its not for today :p sadly :'(
That's really disappointing. I had an off from work today. Thought I'd catch up on Kira, have some nice moments with her. Now it's all postponed to the coming weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: jejesele

Alexia@69

Jan 10, 2018
I'm not sure if it's just the people who recently discovered this game, but if you've been following this thread for a while you should really only blame yourself if you expected the developer to actually meet the deadline. Ever since the start of this year (possibly even before), there has not been a single time that they kept their promises to release their builds in time. It is really safe to say that if the developer says they'll release an update on a certain date, then you can rest assured that the update will definitely not actually be released on that said date, but at a later time and with less content than what was intended to be present.

The real disappointment is that somehow, even after all this time, not only did the developer not improve their time management skills, but they (intentionally or not) keep giving their supporters release dates that always end up being pushed back. At this point they should either stop giving release dates and just release their updates when they are ready together with an announcement, or actually make an effort and try to meet the deadlines that they themselves set.

People do what they want with their own money, but they should be aware of the consequences their lenient attitudes towards this kind of developers have.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I preferf replay all game from biginning. I prefer see gain point to give to Kira.

Chaotic

Mar 7, 2017
Still no info, +/- 2h left of sunday in Russia but depending of what Mulan meant by night (after 00:00 meaning till +/- 06:00 on monday ?) might be +/- 8h, but we all know how it goes :LOL:

People are getting more and more impatient, even Mulan adressed this and He knows this is bad on his side and he'll try to change some things.

Insert personal opinion:
Game dev is hard, I don't mind delays etc. as long as everything is communicated properly and there is visible progress. In this case most of updates are under the hood, basically rewriting game so it can take some time to finish all up but after finishing it, updates should be more frequent / have more content.

Looking at some past games from other devs, there are never guarantes that everything will work out.
Time will tell, let's be civil about it (y)

about deadlines.png

changes part 2.png

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Still no info, +/- 2h left of sunday in Russia but depending of what Mulan meant by night (after 00:00 meaning till +/- 06:00 on monday ?) might be +/- 8h, but we all know how it goes :LOL:

People are getting more and more impatient, even Mulan adressed this and He knows this is bad on his side and he'll try to change some things.

Insert personal opinion:
Game dev is hard, I don't mind delays etc. as long as everything is communicated properly and there is visible progress. In this case most of updates are under the hood, basically rewriting game so it can take some time to finish all up but after finishing it, updates should be more frequent / have more content.

Looking at some past games from other devs, there are never guarantes that everything will work out.
Time will tell, let's be civil about it (y)

View attachment 421302

View attachment 421303
I was really looking forward to this Sunday.

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
Yet another progress report on his Patreon page. Anybody know what it is?
the update is pushed one week.

But there're good news too. They're taking a break from reworking, and will focus mostly on the new content.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017

But there're good news too. They're taking a break from reworking, and will focus mostly on the new content.
Man, that's disappointing. I've been so looking forward to it for months. Last week, it was pushed to this week. Now this week, it's pushed to next week.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Wait, previus quest are finished or no yet? Previous quest where them missed. Movie quest, secred bar in rsidential disctrict? AQuest with godfish where I option I know You or samthink. Prisions and other quest? They ar finished or not?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes