tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
It could be technical problems. I got one game with that kind clothes layer system, and it runs like... Well like shit. Name is Flash camping, it stutter a lot, same as latest version of Defenestration. You can check it out, not a bad game, but with technical problems. And yes, there is pretty complex system in that game. Layers, time tracking, weather system, maybe another thing. Can't remember. Have feeling unity engine would be better choice for project, just a hunch you know. Maybe there is way for solving issues, but could be engine just hit it's limits. Still I would not give any money if progress not made for so long.

Reactions: Rixen

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
just 'this week' but i would give it two weeks, after that, they wont say a release date, they will instead do a status report each week telling in which step they are on.

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
My bet is he is scrambling to put something together last minute, couldn't get it all together for this week, so since its already just past mid month, he most likely will hold off now till end of the month into next month so he can retain supporters, so the drop off at the 1st of next month won't be bad when people find out that the update will most likely be another disappointing one.

My thoughts on it anyways....One thing I do know for sure is that I am happy I stopped donating to these people.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
My bet is he is scrambling to put something together last minute, couldn't get it all together for this week, so since its already just past mid month, he most likely will hold off now till end of the month into next month so he can retain supporters, so the drop off at the 1st of next month won't be bad when people find out that the update will most likely be another disappointing one.

My thoughts on it anyways....One thing I do know for sure is that I am happy I stopped donating to these people.
Patience, Patience. Be patience. In future you will gratfull they make ther reworke, don't pressure them, be calm and wait until they finish they work on this upload.

Reactions: impossibleis7

mediumal

Mar 18, 2019
Patience, Patience. Be patience. In future you will gratfull they make ther reworke, don't pressure them, be calm and wait until they finish they work on this upload.
Mulan has been bullshitting people for months now. He always missed the deadlines, but this is on another level. Mulan makes vague promises, pushes back release dates, and than releases disappointing update. I don't know if it's malice or incompetence, but isn't acceptable either way.
And yeah, I personally like the rework, I just don't like the constant fucking lying.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes