morel

May 2, 2018
Hi guys I have 3 questions
First , how can I work for one eye snake he offered me job and said go some shop and say code but I don't know where I should go
Second why I cant unlock new haircuts?
And last how to unlock city center?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
What are biggest boobs and tits values at the moment? Is there any possibility to enlarge them even more after bimbofication?
Biggest size is 4. Kira starts the game at 1 but gets to 2 as part of the first quest.
3 can be achieved at the New You facility either through a clinical trial where they pay you to take an experimental drug or you pay for the regular enhancement..
4 is achieved through the New You bimboification program; not sure if Kira jumps straight to 4 here if she's only at 2 or if she only goes up one size...
There is talk of a 5 during the new Farm content, but it isn't in place yet.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Это ты? Жаль что тебя забанили в дискорде, ты в основном был прав.
Меня не забанили на дискорде, я сам ушел. Сейчас у меня доступ есть. Просто я заранее знаю, что Мулан ничего делать не собирается, поэтому даже не проверяю канал.

I'm not in black list in discord, just don't want to check channel. I have strong confidence that Fresh Mulan make desicion to milking patrons and this is no longer interesting.

defenstration-fan

Jul 31, 2020
I've done most of the quests; but i still can't get to koba, nor can i leave Moscow, and i'm still infected with legion. is it just that my version is a little behind? i'm using 0.4.7b

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes