jonL

Jul 24, 2017
So all previous months when mulan was saying he is doing farm content he was actually doing nothing?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I was thinking it would be interesting if Katya had the ability to decide if and when Kira could reach the orgasm acting on the Kira's implants (obviously with the Kira consensus): in this way the Katya's sexual ownership on Kira would be total and moreover the Kira's orgasm deprivation could have effect on her lust and consequentially on her actions.

altshi

May 29, 2017
Thats cool and all but when will we be able to fuck ncps
This though. Kira is already about as braindead as a bimbo can be but she still shows high levels of sensibility when it comes to fucking of all things, even through full on brainwashing. It's still one of my all time favorite h games but she doesn't even fuck in most of the events, she should at least have graduated from just groping, flashing, blowjobs, and toys being the norm in scenes if her intellect, lust, body development, and new u have come this far - give the girl a dick down now and then!

• Haha
Reactions: Cucky 27

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I don't think so, though I seem to remember to have seen some basic guidelines somewhere, some time. :unsure:
I think a relevant part is that sometimes, things only happen if you sleep to the next day (no progress if you wake up at night), and being up at night is only rarely useful.
I also found it quite relevant to find out in these forums that you can scroll through lists longer than shown, and only then will the sewer hideout show up when you let the beggars guide you.^^

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes