baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The dev could research what actual brands look like on human skin.
Having clean text and clear features is a fantasy.

D

Deleted member 2114730

any one know what to do after new you and you retrieve the device i cant figure out whats supposed to happen after you give it to the rebels also legion after the first shop event what do i do

May 17, 2018
this game could really use a walkthrough to get some scenes, the hint system is great sometimes, the welcome party quests it does mislead you, and for scenes like the gloryholes I've been trying to get them without success.

Jun 25, 2018
Gloryhole stuff happens during the main story line after you get back from prison so maybe you're just not there yet. It's not a separate job scene that you can do at any time or anything.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I can't find a way to leave residential. There is no route. Going to to train tracks does nothing, no one to talk to, I can't even do the very first basic main mission. Another thing, glitch, I bought a bottle of alcohol... And can't give it to my room mates. This game is not giving a great first impression...

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I dont even understand where you exactly stuck, its kinda impossible... on very first mission
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then just check quests: after you sleep go to left door in hospital. And about the liquor, dont do that quest before you caught into prison.

Last edited:

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Wtf, he promised to spend two weeks debugging what he already made, not adding new bugs to delay.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes